No announcement yet.

Que significa to avi y tu sigi??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    yup, that's where i called him out too and got banned. still can't believe they let a racist moderate the forums. the other mods are cool it seems
    and in a boxing forum where you're gonna have a lot of mexicans..

Comment

no se aguiten mi raza, la gente ignorante hay que ignorarla. acuerdense que todo en este mundo se paga.................

Comment

My AVI is to pay tribute to the best Mexican fighter out there, Juan Manuel Marquez. I have been following his career from the very beginning. My SIG's are to pay tribute to one of my favorite fighters of all time Johhny Tapia (R.I.P) and a current favorite Julio Cesar Chavez Jr..

Comment

Comment

hay muchos que han cambiado su avi y sig so le di un bompeo ha esta thread.
            mi avi y sig por supuesto es el soon to be WBA Super Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              hay muchos que han cambiado su avi y sig so le di un bompeo ha esta thread.
              mi avi y sig por supuesto es el soon to be WBA Super Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto.
              my siggies are pretty self explanatory....but my avi is Iron Mike's face tattoo...and the acronym GOAT....greatest of all time.......Mike is the reason I love the sport....true story!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                my siggies are pretty self explanatory....but my avi is Iron Mike's face tattoo...and the acronym GOAT....greatest of all time.......Mike is the reason I love the sport....true story!
                the greatest P4P in boxing history of you ask me, I did this tribute to him you probably seen if not check it out.

Comment

the greatest P4P in boxing history of you ask me, I did this tribute to him you probably seen if not check it out.

sweet....you into the siggies too huh?? what do you use? photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    sweet....you into the siggies too huh?? what do you use? photoshop?
                    yeah Photoshop is what I use, you also do sigs right? I've seen many posters with sigs you've done...what do you use?

Comment

yeah Photoshop is what I use, you also do sigs right? I've seen many posters with sigs you've done...what do you use?
                      yeah I do....I use PS as well....I like doing the ones with vids imbedded in them those come out nice but they are a bit of a pain in the ass at times....Maniac is a nice siggy maker too....

Comment

Working...
                      X