Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Ricans Do you accept Dulorme representing PR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I did learn the caribbean indians came from the northern part of South America, so technically by blood: Colombia, Venezuela, the Guyanas, Suriname, and the whole caribbean should be one big country.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Well I did learn the caribbean indians came from the northern part of South America, so technically by blood: Colombia, Venezuela, the Guyanas, Suriname, and the whole caribbean should be one big country.
      LMAO, Now you can claim every boxer that comes from those countries then..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Why would I want to claim boxers from countries with more population but less champions than us?

Comment

I think that is why they claim miranda as one of their own

Comment

Originally posted by el.azteca View Post
            I think that is why they claim miranda as one of their own
            Miranda wanted to represent us, he represents both countries. Anyway, its not like he ever became a champion, so you guys wouldnt mind would you?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Miranda wanted to represent us, he represents both countries. Anyway, its not like he ever became a champion, so you guys wouldnt mind would you?
              You can claim all of central america also...lmao

Comment

Do you know the difference between us claiming and them wanting to rep us? Do you need a map? John Ruiz was the one that wanted to be a PR champion. He even moved to PR to train so he could get fighter of the year recognition and try to get a fan base. Same goes for Kermit Cintron. I still dont understand what is wrong with you accepting Dulorme believing he is rican. Nothing wrong with that. Salma Hayek and Carlos Slim claim mexican when they are of arabic descent. Shakira claims being latina when she is from arabic descent. You guys should let that one go, and let people be happy with what they want to be.

Once he loose, if he does gets beat by a mexican, you guys are going to talk ish about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  Do you know the difference between us claiming and them wanting to rep us? Do you need a map? John Ruiz was the one that wanted to be a PR champion. He even moved to PR to train so he could get fighter of the year recognition and try to get a fan base. Same goes for Kermit Cintron. I still dont understand what is wrong with you accepting Dulorme believing he is rican. Nothing wrong with that. Salma Hayek and Carlos Slim claim mexican when they are of arabic descent. Shakira claims being latina when she is from arabic descent. You guys should let that one go, and let people be happy with what they want to be.

Once he loose, if he does gets beat by a mexican, you guys are going to talk ish about it.
                  Bro, Dulorme can claim he is Puerto rican and Puerto ricans can accept that, That is fine.. But the people you mentioned up there were born in Mexico, it does not matter what descent they are.. Dulorme is not born in Puerto rico, that is why some people will never look at him as Puerto rican!!

Comment

No disrespect i just feel that Garcia being ethnically Puerto Rican, while Dulorme is not, should be accepted by Puerto ricans as a legit PuertO Rican..Dulorme is Dominican like Joan Guzman!!

I'll say this again,im just a fan of Dulorme.If the guy wants to be a Puerto Rican,sue him.

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
                    you only feel that way because dulorme is better then garcia. and why does it matter to you anyway? what are you afraid of? boxingscene bragging rights? that he might beat some mexican down the line and have posters here talk ****? none of that **** matters.

Bro for the life of me I can't explain it TS is can be a knuckle head sometimes.

Who feels what way?? Its just obvious that Garcia is ethnically Puerto Rican, while Dulorme is Dominican.. Puerto Rican are low on Elite fighters let alone Champions so they seem kinda desperate to claim a fighter that is not Puerto Rican.. Its just a fact, not tryin to hate.. It be a different story if Dulorme was born in Puerto Rican or at least his parents..
                    Bro, Dulorme can claim he is Puerto rican and Puerto ricans can accept that, That is fine.. But the people you mentioned up there were born in Mexico, it does not matter what descent they are.. Dulorme is not born in Puerto rico, that is why some people will never look at him as Puerto rican!!

Mano los boxeadores son como el dinero,se van y vienen.Por que no apoyar la persona que representa tu pais? Khan is pakistani.Raised in the UK,looks nothing like a brit but look at his fan base.The UK has embraced him as theyre own.I think ppl could care less no?
                    Last edited by AP♠; 05-24-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      I'll say this again,im just a fan of Dulorme.If the guy wants to be a Puerto Rican,sue him.

Bro for the life of mean i can't explain it TS is cool but i cant take him serious sometimes.

Mano los boxeadores son como el dinero,se van y vienen.Por que no apoyar la persona que representa to pais? Khan is pakistani.Raised in the UK,looks nothing like a brit but look at his fan base.The UK has embraced him as theyre own.I think ppl could care less no?
                      Tienes razon Bro..Im just ****en with you PR's. Si quiere ser de Japon pues es su decision..

Comment

Working...
                      X