• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of Canelos best weapons

Left hook to the body

http://i.minus.com/iiPXzPpNG8wY1.gif

El tradicional gancho al higado Mexicano

Comment

He looked so good on Saturday. Hard to believe he is only 21 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        El tradicional gancho al higado Mexicano

thanks for embedding...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          He looked so good on Saturday. Hard to believe he is only 21 years old.
          i know he's not even in his prime he will be a beast in 2 years. So fast and crisp with every shot he will go far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            i know he's not even in his prime he will be a beast in 2 years. So fast and crisp with every shot he will go far.
            He is so quick. He looked sooooo mad when he saw he was bleeding and it seemed to make him want to fight harder. He is going to be destroying people left and right in the future. I'm a fan.

Comment

damn that was clean as hell, buen gancho al higado. I wonder si le saco un pedo al mosley................

Comment

you guys seen the thread over at nsb? chavez claims people he knows have heard that alvarez is in fact 24, that he's been lying about his age. haha, that'd be pretty sad of a lie or marketing gimmick type of thing to do. alvarez is improving though, i thought he looked good. hopefully he fights someone like kirkland or cotto next since he is headlining his own ppv 9/15. quintana is also trying to get a shot at him as well, independence day weekend with alvarez fighting a puerto rican, doesn't sound impossible.

Comment

I'm surprised Mosley didn't go down

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    you guys seen the thread over at nsb? chavez claims people he knows have heard that alvarez is in fact 24, that he's been lying about his age. haha, that'd be pretty sad of a lie or marketing gimmick type of thing to do. alvarez is improving though, i thought he looked good. hopefully he fights someone like kirkland or cotto next since he is headlining his own ppv 9/15. quintana is also trying to get a shot at him as well, independence day weekend with alvarez fighting a puerto rican, doesn't sound impossible.
                    They already posted his passport..

Comment

Working...
                    X