No announcement yet.

The Sex Talk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They never spoke about that with me.

I learned everything from school and tv.

Comment

I never had the talk either the only thing my mom would always said was "ponte condones" I guess she knew I was already ****ing around,

Comment

in hs i had a class that was sex ed, our teacher gave us jars full of condoms and breath mints.......

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          i wish i knew too, i found this pic on another site with no source.

and wow bro, i can't imagine raising a kid while basically still being one yourself. props for you doing that, and being a clean father. now i bet he's the joy of your life and it's kind of nice still being young and being able to raise him. when's he like 18 you'll only be 34, that's pretty badass imo, haha.
          Yea man, I was blessed to have the parents God gave me, they helped me tremendously and I owe it all to them, they set the example I live by. Yea by the time I'm 34 I'll have an 18 year old, the more tripped out part is by the time I'm 40 I'll have a 24 year old, a 21 year old and a 17 year old..my 3 boys..

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            in hs i had a class that was sex ed, our teacher gave us jars full of condoms and breath mints.......
            i had a class like this in Jr high

Comment

me and my brothers stlo some of my dads old vhs tapes, and we used to watch them at our neihbors house, one day we forgot the tape and our friend got the piss beaten out of him lol...........................

Comment

mi tia fue la que a mi me hablo del sexo, cuando yo le vi desnuda despues de baniarse. yo tenia 12 anos en aquel tiempo. me dijo que era natural ver cosas asi........
                lmao of no mames
                es natural ver a tu tia desnuda? Por lo menos estava buena?

Comment

me and my brothers stlo some of my dads old vhs tapes, and we used to watch them at our neihbors house, one day we forgot the tape and our friend got the piss beaten out of him lol...........................
                  lmao thats too funny

Comment

LOL, yo se las robaba a mi tio. Un dia mis hermanas y mis primas se metieron a mi cuarto cuando aun yo estaba en la escuela y las vieron. Me delataron y aunque no me dieron me las tiraron a la basura. Tuve que robarle mas a mi tio jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      LOL, yo se las robaba a mi tio. Un dia mis hermanas y mis primas se metieron a mi cuarto cuando aun yo estaba en la escuela y las vieron. Me delataron y aunque no me dieron me las tiraron a la basura. Tuve que robarle mas a mi tio jajaja
                      Bellaco.. LoL A mi mi papa me cojio una revista playboy y me dijo que la habia botado hasta que un dia la encontre debajo de el gabinete del baņo eso me dio a entender que el estaba haciendo lo mismo que yo.

Comment

Working...
                      X