Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This one is for my Boricua brothers, simple Cotto Photoshoped picture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thepimplayer
    you know it ricans cant handle the heat same with the flips in the lounge go reporting people. ND i missed the p but it coo like that
    damn son AGAIN? lol....

Comment

La Playa Pimp is the biggest ***** here. Cries of getting picked on and is the one stirring shyt up.

A true closed F a g that can't help himself anymore

He is also a disgrace to the legit mexican boxing fans on this site

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        La Playa Pimp is the biggest ***** here. Cries of getting picked on and is the one stirring shyt up.

A true closed F a g that can't help himself anymore

He is also a disgrace to the legit mexican boxing fans on this site
        El tipo esta cabron. Siempre quiere hablar mierda de nosotros but he cries if any rican say something about him. He called me hypocrite because I called him out. I've call ricans out on their nonsense. I guess being anonymous just gives you the power and the will to hate.

Comment

Playa beach non pimp is like 14 no se porque le hacen caso.

Antes yo jodiaba mucho con el.Ahora el me recuerda mucho de un nene chiquito,o mejor todavia como un hijo desesperado,jitado.But as said he is embarrasing to the Mexican legit fan base on here.
          Last edited by AP♠; 03-26-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post

Antes yo jodia mucho con el.Ahora el me recuerda mucho de un nene chiquito,o mejor todavia como un hijo desesperado,jitado.But as said he is embarrasing to the Mexican legit fan base on here.
            good **** up there in the bold bro....

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post

Antes yo jodiaba mucho con el.Ahora el me recuerda mucho de un nene chiquito,o mejor todavia como un hijo desesperado,jitado.But as said he is embarrasing to the Mexican legit fan base on here.
              is it me or does this cunt piggy back on everyone else but never says anything by himself?

Comment

I see ******s run in a crowd. And jtc really you called ricans out on all the sht they talk? If so I must of missed it. Bola de putos go ahead report me again
                but I see I got a lot of groupies
                jtc gets alot of shit from other Puerto Ricans... he calls out the nuthuggers all the time in NSB
                Last edited by LeG00N; 03-26-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

pics or it didnt happen
                  WTF? You seen it already, specially in Garcia vs Morales thread. You have issues boy. As I stated before, you hate ricans too much and you will never be able to understand nothing that is not your point of view. We can talk when you grow up.

Comment

Isnt elplayerpimp a sheriff or something like that? Dude probably got his ass handed to him by a rican on duty.

Comment

La Playa pimp fingers his azz everytime a puerto rican loses and fingers himself twice as face if they fall against a mexican.

He gets twice as made if any PR fighter wins. Just sad that someone hate them self so much

Comment

Working...
                      X