Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on mixed-race marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    I approve.

In fact, I myself was dating a mixed girl some time ago. She was half black, and form some other race I currently cant remember. We met at a bar and really hit it off. I thought she was my special and only one. One day she went away, told me it was temporarily and to this day she hasnt come back. She probably left me for some other guy, but I really dont care right now. Screw her Ive got my entire life ahead of me.

Hell here is one of the last pics she sent me before dissappearing from my life. She's the green one.

That picture is connected to her facebook. Haven't you sent her a message yet? From the looks of the pic she's a model and probably left you to pursue her career .

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Menudo is disgusting
      Not on a cold morning

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
        Very well said, co-sign 100%.

The ones who pretty much go outside are the ones that don't care about their roots.
        Yeah, they tend to be pochos like Maniac.

Comment

You're going to take that, MANIAC? .

Comment

ive dated girls form other races and i must say its a very rewarding experience. i love the way different cats feel. and i dont see nothing wrong with mixed marriages

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              ive dated girls form other races and i must say its a very rewarding experience. i love the way different cats feel. and i dont see nothing wrong with mixed marriages
              I share the feeling I have dated woman from different races and some of this woman are very wild in bed.

Comment

I was also suprised at how easy was to pick these girls up too.

Comment

i bet you in texas theres all kinds of different races of girls que no?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    no place has a better variety than california

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

yes there are mostly because we are 6 hours away from the border and we are a big city. theres lots of lousiana people here too, and alot of colombians.

Comment

Working...
                      X