Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on mixed-race marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    The amount of hispanics that can't speak spanish is quite depressing.
    like you?????

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      like you?????
      I can speak Spanish.

Nice try tho.

Comment

When I start having kids they're gonna be mixed. mexican/dominican. blaxicans. ima mexicanize them though. menudo on sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
          When I start having kids they're gonna be mixed. mexican/dominican. blaxicans. ima mexicanize them though. menudo on sundays.
          Menudo is disgusting

Comment

All over the world where people are killing each other the most Diligently are in places of diversity.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Menudo is disgusting
              not the kind with corn in it. that one is beast too you gotta eat it right. but i mean the one straight from mexico . badass.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                not the kind with corn in it. that one is beast too you gotta eat it right. but i mean the one straight from mexico . badass.
                I agree with you. I love the stuff. Best hang over cure in the world !

Comment

I approve.

In fact, I myself was dating a mixed girl some time ago. She was half black, and form some other race I currently cant remember. We met at a bar and really hit it off. I thought she was my special and only one. One day she went away, told me it was temporarily and to this day she hasnt come back. She probably left me for some other guy, but I really dont care right now. Screw her Ive got my entire life ahead of me.

Hell here is one of the last pics she sent me before dissappearing from my life. She's the green one.

Comment

Don't have a problem with it at all...99% of the women I've ever dated were latinas. My son is half Armenian...speaks Armenian, embraces his Armenian side and doesn't seem to have any problems what so ever. My girl of 7yrs is half white/mexican...speaks spanish but has a very obvious good mixture of both personality wise. As an African american, I've enjoyed learning how to speak/understand both languages...NO ROSETTA STONE HAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      IMO Mexicans should stick with Mexicans to preserve our beautiful ethnicty. I dont care what other races do. All people are beautiful but I believe in preserving your culture and ethnicity. **** all tha about assimilating to other cultures. I have family members who married people of other races and they totally sell out and forget where they come from. It aint pretty..
                      Very well said, co-sign 100%.

The ones who pretty much go outside are the ones that don't care about their roots.

Comment

Working...
                      X