Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we Mexicans love boxing so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we Mexicans love boxing so much?

It's like the biggest ****ing sport in my country (other than soccer even though it's almost close to it). We love Boxing. Us Mexicans are one of the reasons why boxing remains as alive and active as it is today. What do you Chicanos think?

we're descendants of a warrior people....
    and as such we have a fighting warrior mentality.

Comment

Because you guys are good at it and it's entertaining.

Comment

No mames apoco no sabe? A nosotros nos gusta el box por los putasos y Lo desmadrosos Que somos.

Comment

Por que somos chingones!

Comment

As my Abuelo told me when I was a little boy, we Mexicans were born to fight..

Comment

We like to fight and see sexy ladies holding up signs !

Comment

Reality is, that it was introduced to Mexico back in the day and it stuck. We love a good fight and boxing is a macho sport between two men, with rules.

It's a fair fight, and that's something that we like to test ourselves with.

It's cultural now and I don't see it going anywhere as long as there are countries like Mexico, PR, Cuba etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Reality is, that it was introduced to Mexico back in the day and it stuck. We love a good fight and boxing is a macho sport between two men, with rules.

It's a fair fight, and that's something that we like to test ourselves with.

It's cultural now and I don't see it going anywhere as long as there are countries like Mexico, PR, Cuba etc...
                  I believe this has a lot to do with the English Conquers who entered the Americas 110 years after the Spanish invaded. No other native race had
                  close contact with them like we did and let’s not forget it was the English who discovered the Sport but it’s us the Natives who control.. Now.

PRPP

Comment

Boxing is a good business for warriors. We have hearts and we love competition and love to test our own will. We just get down like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X