The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
    they where getting owned since the first half they just got lucky
    I hope they qualify for 2014 in Brazil, that would be more history Farias will make with the national squad.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I hope they qualify for 2014 in Brazil, that would be more history Farias will make with the national squad.
      why you hate mexico but root for its boxers

Comment

idk any player except the guy that plays for barca

Comment

Originally posted by quxel View Post
          why you hate mexico but root for its boxers
          What? No hate, I just want to see Venezuela do good. Farias is the first coach to take them to Semi Finals in Copa America. Cause of him Venezuela beat Argentina in a legit fifa match for the first time in their history. He beat Brazil for the first time as well but I think it was in a friendly and not official match.

He took the U20 Venezuela squad to the U20 WC in 2009. He ALMOST had Venezuela get the 5th spot which would of sent them to the world cup in 2010, they were only 2pts off for the 5th place, which Uruguay won i believe. Btw, Venezuela NEVER has qualified to a world cup, so taking them in Brazil would be historic.

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          idk any player except the guy that plays for barca
          Farias is Venezuela's coach.

Comment

What? No hate, I just want to see Venezuela do good. Farias is the first coach to take them to Semi Finals in Copa America. Cause of him Venezuela beat Argentina in a legit fifa match for the first time in their history. He beat Brazil for the first time as well but I think it was in a friendly and not official match.

He took the U20 Venezuela squad to the U20 WC in 2009. He ALMOST had Venezuela get the 5th spot which would of sent them to the world cup in 2010, they were only 2pts off for the 5th place, which Uruguay won i believe. Btw, Venezuela NEVER has qualified to a world cup, so taking them in Brazil would be historic.

did not read but quit hating son

Comment

As my btch I order you to ignore this crying ******

Comment

Originally posted by quxel View Post
                did not read but quit hating son
                You'll learn a lot by reading the first few words and a bit about history.

Comment

Missed the game how was it on a entertainment level?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                    2/10.......... nothing happened for the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                      was a good game. Alot of new players but they where playing great togheter they where all pulling out a few tricks but no much goal scoring opportunities but was a good game. Mexico changed the game in the end scoring two goals in like two minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X