Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA didnt even risk none at all, they came for the tie, they always seem to play against Mexico with fast counter attacks n thats how they usually play them, but last night they were stopping n touching the ball more trying to not make mistakes or giving Mexico a chance

i think chicharito is good, not the best but he deserves to be the main forward, i dont think there is a better Mexican forward than him

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
      chepo was afraid to lose, he new the u.s was there to get a tie, and was not even counter attacking that much, he should change to a more offensive team.
      like taking a out a "contencion" like salcido and putting another forward, like jimenes, reina came out too late he should be their at the beginning of the second half.

dos santo necesita hecharse el equipo al hombro y jugar con mas huevos,y darle buenos pases al chicharo. plus we need it vela for this match.

at least mexico didnt play like **** like they did againts jamaica,

by the way huracan doesnt know **** about futbol
      Hey I know as much about soccer as is expected from a puerto rican!

I know who Lionel Messi is and Cristiano Ronaldo, thats about it!

The only claim I can make about the sport is that coincidentally the past two teams I chose to win the world cup before the tournament started both finished second (France, Netherlands).

Comment

• we need vela and J dos santos

whats the word on jonathan?????

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
          we need vela and J dos santos

whats the word on jonathan?????
          Not sure but last thing I heard about Jonathan was something similar to the Vela case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            Not sure but last thing I heard about Jonathan was something similar to the Vela case.
            we really need those two

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
              we really need those two
              I'm still not sure about him though. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                I'm hoping. I mean, who isn't? Even the ones who have that "Fuck him" attitude.
                The guy doesn't wan't to represent El Tri right now; I'm done praying on that magical Vela-dora. Chepo called him up & the guy was straight up & said don't call me up. The guy has no interest in playin for his country. Whatever the problems are behind the scenes, it's pretty clear that Vela is done with the national team. Chepo pretty much stated that he's done trying to convince him. Not to worry though. We have plenty of time & talent to qualify. Mexico is the only team to not have suffered a loss so far & plenty of games left.

Si se puede

Comment

• Originally posted by bolodux View Post
                  The guy doesn't wan't to represent El Tri right now; I'm done praying on that magical Vela-dora. Chepo called him up & the guy was straight up & said don't call me up. The guy has no interest in playin for his country. Whatever the problems are behind the scenes, it's pretty clear that Vela is done with the national team. Chepo pretty much stated that he's done trying to convince him. Not to worry though. We have plenty of time & talent to qualify. Mexico is the only team to not have suffered a loss so far & plenty of games left.

Si se puede
                  If there's a chance he does, let's say the next game, well I say welcome but if the case is that he did say he doesn't want to then the team can definitely qualify without him. He better not want to hop on the plane to Brazil once they're qualified though.

Comment

• what do you guys think of this game against peru????

Comment

• Mexico really needs to step it up

Carlos Vela and J Dos Santos need to come back asap

Comment

Working...
                      X