No announcement yet.

The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    England will come good in the coming years once the players who've played under Spanish style break through the ranks. Our youth team even beat the Spanish at their own game.

Football is changing a lot over here, before it was all about being fast and strong, now the emphasis is shifting to one touch football and movement. England ditched the continuous long balls time ago but still use them to good effect from time to time. But I don't understand why they were played when we had Welbeck up front, Carroll should be on if we're going to use such tactics.

Parking buses?

England play with 4 at the back and Parker-Gerrard sit in front controlling the play. If you want to look at parking a bus, watch the Yanks play.
    actually Mexico is the one emulating spains style lately..winning youth tournaments left and right? even mexicos youth club teams are going to europe and winning tourneys. where are Englands youth cups? or are you just talking out dat azz?

i dont think england can copy spain . you need short players to make it work. lets be honest. england has giants. stick to the long ball and pray it finds a head.
    Last edited by JRM; 06-19-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• ...and there goes all the validity out of your posts, JRM.

Comment

...and there goes all the validity out of your posts, JRM.

where? england has tall players. spain has short players. where am i wrong?

iniesta, xavi, fabregas..etc. all short.
        Last edited by JRM; 06-19-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Mexicans have high expectations of their team?

They do realise there is a world outside of CONCAF?

Yes.

The spanish channel always hypes Mexico up and leaves an impression on casuals that they're actually a top team. It's almost exactly like Sky and the English team. At the end of the tournament the result was a fair..but there's always next time to win it all..

2010 WC was called their golden era....now it's 2014. I mean they won the u17 WC...that must mean the senior team will win a WC soon, right?

They were talking so much **** when they beat Italy 2-0 in a friendly before 2010 WC started...and yeah...we know how that went.

The bragging about being the best in the CONCACAF is hilarious.

Their response? We're better than El Salvador! Like if that's an actual accomplishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
            actually Mexico is the one emulating spains style lately..winning youth tournaments left and right? even mexicos youth club teams are going to europe and winning tourneys. where are Englands youth cups? or are you just talking out dat azz?

i dont think england can copy spain . you need short players to make it work. lets be honest. england has giants. stick to the long ball and pray it finds a head.
            I like how you hold the toulon cup or w/e in such a high standard.

Mexico won the U17 WC in like 2005....it's 2012 and half those players are nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              Yes.

The spanish channel always hypes Mexico up and leaves an impression on casuals that they're actually a top team. It's almost exactly like Sky and the English team.

2010 WC was called their golden era....now it's 2014. I mean they won the u17 WC...that must mean the senior team will win a WC soon, right?

They were talking so much **** when they beat Italy 2-0 in a friendly before 2010 WC started...and yeah...we know how that went.

The bragging about being the best in the CONCACAF is hilarious.

Their response? We're better than El Salvador! Like if that's an actual accomplishment.

I don't watch Univision bro..

I get sky from mexico directly to my house

get all the boxing ppv's free to on regular TV in HD.

Real Tv Azteca commentators. The best in the Biz . Fuk that univision **** commentating games from Florida and hyping teams up.

Comment

• In England you teach your kids how to win. In Portugal and Spain they teach their kids how to play - Jose Mourinho

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...s-youth-851409

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
                  I don't watch Univision bro..

I get sky from mexico directly to my house

get all the boxing ppv's free to on regular TV in HD.

Real Tv Azteca commentators. The best in the Biz . Fuk that univision **** commentating games from Florida and hyping teams up.
                  I envy that.

Hate paying $50 for fights that turn out shit.

Had to streamed the JMM-Pac3 and Pac-Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    I like how you hold the toulon cup or w/e in such a high standard.

Mexico won the U17 WC in like 2005....it's 2012 and half those players are nowhere to be found.
                    mexico won that u17 cup last year again bro.

it's almost going to be a year since the goal

dude had a a concussion came back on and did this

against ze Germans

Sami Khediras bro is a beast.
                    Last edited by JRM; 06-19-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• lol at video

Comment

Working...
                      X