No announcement yet.

Escuela Cubana de Boxeo [Cuban Boxing School ]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escuela Cubana de Boxeo [Cuban Boxing School ]

Ive seen that 4th one. Good stuff. I think things like this is a good idea for boxing camps. Does mexico do this ?

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
      Ive seen that 4th one. Good stuff. I think things like this is a good idea for boxing camps. Does mexico do this ?
      not sure, can't say i know from experience. thing is though that in cuba you can't turn pro, so they are extremely disciplined on being the best amateur boxers from the start. whereas in mexico they look forward to turning pro, and at a young age too.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
        Nope far from it, de gov in mexico dont pay for almost nothing for the citizens

Comment

yea ive seen this a few years ago on pbs or something lol those are the next gamboa's and rigondeaux's right thur

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            yea ive seen this a few years ago on pbs or something lol those are the next gamboa's and rigondeaux's right thur
            yeah, too bad they won't turn pro though.

Comment

just as much chance as gamboa/rigondeaux (who obviously DID turn pro). seen that cristian and junior about 6 months ago in havana though and wasn't majorly impressed. not bad at all but not sparkling.

Comment

¡Ñoooo!
                that was great. thanks

Comment

Wow, man...the brainwashing runs deep! I don't want to focus too much on politics, but the impact of the communist system is evident in everything these people do, even from a very early age. Cuba has been dominant in amateur boxing for many years, but from the way they do things, you would think Cubans should rule boxing on a global scale! It goes to show that champions are born, not necessarily made.

It's depressing to see the level of poverty Cubans are unnecessarily subjected to. Too many people seem to think that education and free medical attention somehow compensate for economic hardship, hunger and the absence of personal freedom. What are these future Cuban champions working for? The glorification of Castro and his system. Nothing more. Now we're seeing guys like Gamboa, Rigondeaux, Lara, etc., show what they really think of the system that bore them.

Thanks for that video, Chiguy!

Comment

If you want to know how the brainwashing works, we just need to tell the "cake and ice cream" story.

Comment

Working...
                    X