No announcement yet.

So I have this friend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have this friend...

So I have this friend from middle school and high school; he was one of my best friends...growing up he was very proud to be Mexican. He joined the Marines and was stationed on the east coast and he started acting and thinking he was black. He moved back to Cali. aind continued until he married an Asian girl and now is into the Asian culture and does not believe in God anymore. I told him he should get the giant tattoo of Jesus on the cross removed from his back that he got when I also got a cross tattoo. He turns around and says he only got it because he thought it looked cool and never believed in God even though he used to talk about God a lot in school.
    He then tells me it is none of my buisiness (I called him on his **** on Facebook since I now live far away and he deleted it before anyone could read it) and that if I was a true friend I wouldn't be talking **** and would respect his beliefs.
    I don't know if it's just me but it bugs me to see someone sell out to try and impress someone and I speak my mind. Me Vale Madre.
    Your thoughts?

I have a nephew who moved up here to West Virginia when he was in junior high from Cali.. I moved up here as an adult from cali. Through most of his life he was always proud of being Mexican and was all into Mexican Culture but as an adult he married a White girl from up here and that biatch has changed him.. Before he always always kickin it with the few Mexicans that were up here you know, drinkin and watchin fights with them.. But that fool got caught cheating by his wife and now that fool is totally against anything Mexican.. i dont know if he is trying to make it up to his wife in some way but that fool is just lame.. He became a US citizen not too long ago and was considering changin his name to something that was not so ethnic, as he put it. I couldnt believe it. first of all my poor nephew is dark skinned becaue of his mothers side, nothing to do from our side. So that ****er is just ethnic lookig. He did not chage his name at as he became a citizen but I would not be surprise if he did. Poor nephew even had to change religion from being catholic to now claiming he is baptist, when i asked him about it, he said Catholicism was for ignorant people.. He claims to be emberassed by whats goin on in Mexico with all the Cartel violence and now says he is not Mexican but a full blown american. LMAO Hell poor nephew even listens to country and I have even heard him singing country during Karaoke at his fathers Mexican restaurant.. He hangs out with pure white boys now and uses words like "hey buddy", "dude" and "it rocks". Now this is a sell out right here.. He has gotten so bad that I dont even talk much with him anymore and dont really care to, Its sad because he is my older brothers son...

Comment

It's pathetic. I say dude every now and then I am from Californiad and my mom is white I don't care. Most of her fam dont accept me anyways but still I prefer Raza and wouldn't change to keep anyone happy but myself. I am married to a woman whose family is from Nicaragua and even they say our 3 year old seems more Mexican than Nicaraguan jajaja. Thats how deep the blood runs.

Comment

the reason people change is because of the people around them they try to adapt to the way of living in the usa. Its perfectly normal but i do understand some people even sacrifice friendships and even family members that get in the way.

Comment

You should respect his beliefs and new lifestyle if you are truly his friend. People change as they grow older and experience new environments. I think you should be more accepting and open-minded.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
            You should respect his beliefs and new lifestyle if you are truly his friend. People change as they grow older and experience new environments. I think you should be more accepting and open-minded.
            See the point he is there nothing wrong with change. When you start denying where u came from and who you were that where the problems lies.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              I have a nephew who moved up here to West Virginia when he was in junior high from Cali.. I moved up here as an adult from cali. Through most of his life he was always proud of being Mexican and was all into Mexican Culture but as an adult he married a White girl from up here and that biatch has changed him.. Before he always always kickin it with the few Mexicans that were up here you know, drinkin and watchin fights with them.. But that fool got caught cheating by his wife and now that fool is totally against anything Mexican.. i dont know if he is trying to make it up to his wife in some way but that fool is just lame.. He became a US citizen not too long ago and was considering changin his name to something that was not so ethnic, as he put it. I couldnt believe it. first of all my poor nephew is dark skinned becaue of his mothers side, nothing to do from our side. So that ****er is just ethnic lookig. He did not chage his name at as he became a citizen but I would not be surprise if he did. Poor nephew even had to change religion from being catholic to now claiming he is baptist, when i asked him about it, he said Catholicism was for ignorant people.. He claims to be emberassed by whats goin on in Mexico with all the Cartel violence and now says he is not Mexican but a full blown american. LMAO Hell poor nephew even listens to country and I have even heard him singing country during Karaoke at his fathers Mexican restaurant.. He hangs out with pure white boys now and uses words like "hey buddy", "dude" and "it rocks". Now this is a sell out right here.. He has gotten so bad that I dont even talk much with him anymore and dont really care to, Its sad because he is my older brothers son...
              Im not sure if you made a mistake here, buts what so wrong with your nephew being dark skinned...........

Comment

Op, live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  first of all my poor nephew is dark skinned becaue of his mothers side, nothing to do from our side. So that ****er is just ethnic lookig.
                  It's because of racist comments like this that mexico and Mexicans will always be down in the dumps. Your comment is so damn embarrassing.

Oh no, nothing to do with your blond hair blue eyed siblings right? It's from his mothers side. Lol

Poor nephew I feel bad for him, and his poor dark skin. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
                    It's because of racist comments like this that mexico and Mexicans will always be down in the dumps. Your comment is so damn embarrassing.

Oh no, nothing to do with your blond hair blue eyed siblings right? It's from his mothers side. Lol

Poor nephew I feel bad for him, and his poor dark skin. Lol
                    The point i was trying to make is that he is ashamed of having a very ethnic name and was thiking of changing his name to something less ethnic in his opinion. His name is Jose and he believes his name is too etnic, But what I told him is hat he is already ethnic lookin because he is dark skinned and changing his name would not help much.. was just stating the fact about my side not being Dark skinned. My family is from Los Altos de Jalisco, Mexico ,and most people up there ar very light skinned but not all bonde and blue eyes you dumb ass. Just more Spanish lookin than say people from Chiapas or Oaxaca

Comment

Working...
                    X