No announcement yet.

Anyone watch the TV show rob?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch the TV show rob?

I think its pretty funny. Here is a description of Wikipedia.
    Rob (TV series)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Rob

Rob (stylized in promos as ¡Rob!) is an American comedy television series, which premiered on CBS on January 12, 2012, at 8:30/7:30 central pm following The Big Bang Theory.[1] The series stars Rob Schneider alongside Cheech Marin, Claudia Bassols, Diana Maria Riva, Eugenio Derbez, Ricky Rico, and Lupe Ontiveros. The show is produced by Two and a Half Men's The Tannenbaum Company and CBS Television Studios.

Ratings

The premiere episode was a stunning ratings success in the United States, pulling in 13.5 million viewers and a 4.1 rating in the 18-49 demo.

You can watch the first episode here:
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/rob/video/2186332678/rob-pilot

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
    Rob (TV series)

Rob

Rob (stylized in promos as ¡Rob!) is an American comedy television series, which premiered on CBS on January 12, 2012, at 8:30/7:30 central pm following The Big Bang Theory.[1] The series stars Rob Schneider alongside Cheech Marin, Claudia Bassols, Diana Maria Riva, Eugenio Derbez, Ricky Rico, and Lupe Ontiveros. The show is produced by Two and a Half Men's The Tannenbaum Company and CBS Television Studios.

Ratings

The premiere episode was a stunning ratings success in the United States, pulling in 13.5 million viewers and a 4.1 rating in the 18-49 demo.

Im gonna check it out!!

Comment

Simon its firme.

Comment

Just saw the first episode, ****t was funny, Im gonna start watching it from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
          Rob (TV series)

Rob

Ratings

Haven't seen it but I wanna check it out.....funny????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Haven't seen it but I wanna check it out.....funny????
            its pretty good. If you click the link it takes you to the page on CBS website to see the first episode which just aired last Thursday.

Comment

Hell no jokes are super lame .m

Bad acting bad jokes huge fail show expect it to be its last season

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                Hell no jokes are super lame .m

Bad acting bad jokes huge fail show expect it to be its last season
                Nah homie!! It was alright, dont get carried away now!! Rob Schneider is a big star, im pretty sure this show will have a few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  Nah homie!! It was alright, dont get carried away now!! Rob Schneider is a big star, im pretty sure this show will have a few seasons.
                  It's good that Mexicans get this kind of exposure. We make up one of the biggest "Minority" group in the U.S. George Lopez show was awesome but it sucks that it got cancelled.

Comment

i have yet to watch it but i just posted up an interview over at NSB of rob schneider talking boxing. he's a pacman fan

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=532291

Comment

Working...
                    X