Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here would be opposed to me becoming our Mod?? who would back me??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here would be opposed to me becoming our Mod?? who would back me??

Who here would be opposed to me becoming our Mod?? who would back me??

if you would be opposed tell me why........

poll on the way
    I would back Ric to be the mod of the Hispanic Lounge
    76.67%
    I would NOT back Ric to be the mod of the Hispanic Lounge
    20.00%
    Banstick is the real moderator of HISLOUNGE
    3.33%

who are you and what qualifications could you bring to the esteemed position of being a Mod? ............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      who are you and what qualifications could you bring to the esteemed position of being a Mod? ............Rockin'
      If you don't' know who I am then you must not be a regular round these here parts.......

Comment

Id say yes to Ric being a mod on the Mexican Lounge...Hes a legit poster on here and NSB...

Comment

sure thing, but i already made a thread asking if this lounge needs a mod and most of them said we didn't need one.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=529520

Comment

not i, you got a 'I' mentality and thats not good, lol, besides you get sensitive easily so youd go banning people left to right is my opinion from what i think, lol, you got kinda angry or kinda upset when i made a couple of simple comments on the thread you made about YOUR muscles and other things, lol, you are a good poster but you are a attention loving guy who always talks about yourself ,lol your army experiences and anything related that focuses on you, lol, your a solid poster but either way , i dont believe the mexican lounge should have a mod, lol, you will probably corrupt yourself with this mod power that your 'I' mentality will corrupt you and it will make you feel like vthe king of this lounge, lol, i hope you dont get react wrong about my reasons like you asked us to post for why i dont want a mod in here, lol, nyahahahahaha
            Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-05-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              sure thing, but i already made a thread asking if this lounge needs a mod and most of them said we didn't need one.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=529520
              we dont, lol, people dont know how to control power, lol, good thread by the way, i remember it, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

if we were to have a Mod I would definitely support Ric

He was one of my first choices..

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  not i, you got a 'I' mentality and thats not good, lol, besides you get sensitive easily so youd go banning people left to right is my opinion from what i think, lol, you got kinda angry or kinda upset when i made a couple of simple comments on the thread you made about YOUR muscles and other things, lol, you are a good poster but you are a attention loving guy who always talks about yourself ,lol your army experiences and anything related that focuses on you, lol, your a solid poster but either way , i dont believe the mexican lounge should have a mod, lol, you will probably corrupt yourself with this mod power that your 'I' mentality will corrupt you and it will make you feel like vthe
                  king of this lounge, lol, i hope you dont get react wrong about my reasons like you asked us to post for why i dont want a mod in here, lol, nyahahahahaha
                  This plus he is a sensitive *****y on roids.
                  Last edited by elplayapimp; 01-05-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                    This plus he is a sensitive *****y on roids.
                    i wont assume hes on steroids but i do think and believe that hes really sensitive, maybe too sensitive, lol, i dont know man..........lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X