No announcement yet.

Es verdad que VV pal Soccer?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
    Well yeah, clubwise South America isn't really impressive, its mostly filled with young prospects, decent players that were never picked up by a european team, or players that returned from Europe.

You're talking the past, I'm talking the present. Uruguay has played Germany, who imo is the 2nd best in Europe and has given them so much trouble and pushed them to the limit. Not a lot of teams can do that to the likes of Germany. Germany made easy work out of Argentina, Brazil, and in a recent friendly of Holland. Although Holland missed a few key players, Germany were very impressive. The group they're in for Euro 2012 is going to be very tough and exciting.

All of Uruguays best players are in Europe.

Cavani, Forlan, and Suarez are world class players. Uruguay is lacking a bit in the mid but defensive ill say they're the best in South America and have the best upcoming talent. Coates won best young player in Copa America, who is a defender now playing in Liverpool, the boy was absolutely quality.

I have nothing against Mexico, I enjoy watching them play. Their current squad is very young and will only get better but will they ever reach a top status? I'm not sure, they'll have to pump out really good players.

Chicharito is a great player, I'm a very big fan of his, and he's the only reason I went to wath a Gold Cup match here in Jersey when they played, I was happy to see him make a goal as well. He's a poacher, nothing special but he knows how to position himself for those goals he makes and when he has the ball in the box he knows what to do. What he does looks really easy but you would be surprised how many players couldn't do the same.

Juarez, Barrera, Dos Santos, Guardado are all young. Lots of goalkeepers to choose from, who are actually good. Corona, Ochoa, and Mitchell to name a few. But keep in mind, Mexico won the U17 WC in 2005. Its 2012, Mexico has improved, but nothing jaw dropping.
    soccer and mex go hand in hand...so it's pretty hard to believe is all

Comment

Working...
    X