No announcement yet.

I liked how the Puerto Ricans BOOD BAMBAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NormC View Post
    Nope I didn't and i'm one of those NYRicans you probably talk **** about..My problem wasn't with the Mexican but rather Margacheta.
    I've never talked in a negative matter towards PRicans or NYRicans....

I think all us here in the Hispanic lounge would appreciate an apology from you on behave of your fellow New York Puerto Ricans.

It's only right bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I've never talked in a negative matter towards PRicans or NYRicans....

I think all us here in the Hispanic lounge would appreciate an apology from you on behave of your fellow New York Puerto Ricans.

It's only right bro
      Are you going to apologize for the mexicans who booed the PR Anthem?? there was plenty of them, just got drowned by the PR's singing..

You apologize first like a man then i'll follow.

Comment

Are you going to apologize for the mexicans who booed the PR Anthem?? there was plenty of them, just got drowned by the PR's singing..

You apologize first like a man then i'll follow.
        I shall do no such thing. I didn't attend the fight, you did.

apologize bro

Comment

Blacks don't like NYRicans?? dumbest **** I ever heard...You mean the world hates Mexicans.

nah men im dead serious they dont like yall here in houston because they think you guys try to act like them. just my honest opinion. And yes i do know the world hates mexicans, the world envy us........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I shall do no such thing. I didn't attend the fight, you did.

apologize bro
            I'm good. As a man, you need to apologize first since you brought it up..Do it for La raza

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              nah men im dead serious they dont like yall here in houston because they think you guys try to act like them. just my honest opinion. And yes i do know the world hates mexicans, the world envy us........
              Puerto Ricans really did embrace black culture didn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                Did it occur to you that if you are in Houston, they are not NYRICANS seeing as though you are not in NY?

Comment

Did it occur to you that if you are in Houston, they are not NYRICANS seeing as though you are not in NY?

youll be suprised, ive met alot of nyricans that moved down here. yall mostly keep to yourselfs though. most of them tell me they moved because they got into too many problems with other people.

Comment

Blacks don't like NYRicans?? dumbest **** I ever heard...You mean the world hates Mexicans.
                    the world doesnt even know what puerto rico is. ask an englishmen they'd think it was a mexican food plate.

get your own culture stop trying to be black. you aint black n i gga

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                      the world doesnt even know what puerto rico is. ask an englishmen they'd think it was a mexican food plate.

get your own culture stop trying to be black. you aint black n i gga
                      Considering how big PR is, you make perfect sense..Why would an englishman know about an island as small as PR? You are not saying much here, you just wasted 15 seconds of your life *****

Comment

Working...
                      X