Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has BIGGER muscles than me?? any one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    you fail pocho.
    i a pocho too, if that means chicano, lol, but that said, i do like the guy, lol, i didnt like the fact that based on half a pic on his sign, he tried to make himself better than others, lol, im a ****in moron on this ****in thread cause i sounded like a someone who is trying to sound smart so i might sound like a attention whore for all i know, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      i a pocho too, if that means chicano, lol, but that said, i do like the guy, lol, i didnt like the fact that based on half a pic on his sign, he tried to make himself better than others, lol, im a ****in moron on this ****in thread cause i sounded like a someone who is trying to sound smart so i might sound like a attention whore for all i know, lol, nyahahaha
      he is just a steriod freak a wanna be batista. Hope fully he doesnt go wako like the other wrestler chris something.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        he is just a steriod freak a wanna be batista. Hope fully he doesnt go wako like the other wrestler chris something.
        chris benoit, lol, that guy killed his wife and kids before killing himself, lol, that was ****in sad, lol, i doubt ravric is like that but steroids does do bad things to the brain and the body, lol, thats why i tell people to not do drugs or drink, lol, roid rage is *****, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

This must rank as the gayest thread ever posted on a boxing site. Congratulations f4g boy.

Comment

Originally posted by visionary247 View Post
            This must rank as the gayest thread ever posted on a boxing site. Congratulations f4g boy.
            dont hate on ric boy, lol, this is a badazz thread, lol, i got the biggest muscles and the biggest **** aswell, lol, my erection can erect up to 17 inches homie!!!!!!!!!!! 17 ****in inches!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the size of the size that you can only think is impossible, lol, this thread is not a thread of making yourself better than you are or claiming yourself what you dream you can be, lol, this is a thread about facts, lol, ric may be second behind me in size of muscles but i also have the biggest **** in the universe, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

I made a thread like this a while back, from arm size to forearm to neck , but none of you replied, you commented, but never did anyone else state their size

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                dont hate on ric boy, lol, this is a badazz thread, lol, i got the biggest muscles and the biggest **** aswell, lol, my erection can erect up to 17 inches homie!!!!!!!!!!! 17 ****in inches!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the size of the size that you can only think is impossible, lol, this thread is not a thread of making yourself better than you are or claiming yourself what you dream you can be, lol, this is a thread about facts, lol, ric may be second behind me in size of muscles but i also have the biggest **** in the universe, lol, nyahahaha
                I hate Floyd too

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  I made a thread like this a while back, from arm size to forearm to neck , but none of you replied, you commented, but never did anyone else state their size
                  see, I found it
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=460525

Comment

i stated my size......

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      i stated my size......
                      ya I saw that, you and me were the only ones

Comment

Working...
                      X