Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't remember anyone being banned when Abner Mares won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Blacks get very offended and defensive when someone brings up statics. I somewhat understand why....but I don't think I would if I was in their shoes.
    In the contrary I'd want to air out our problems in hopes of changing for the better.
    do i detect a hint of racism???

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      I have defended Mexicans against ****ers like Border Patrol, La migra,and MDportorock for a long time on NSB.. I think BorderPatrol got banned for putting **** of himself on NSB but not for disrespecting Mexicans, He is now LA Migra.. I guess its a bigger crime on NSB to post of up **** than insult Mexicans.....
      it is only natural that people hate on whoever the best is. we the best boxing country so naturally they gonna hate on us

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Blacks get very offended and defensive when someone brings up statics. I somewhat understand why....but I don't think I would if I was in their shoes.
        In the contrary I'd want to air out our problems in hopes of changing for the better.
        Ar you talking about this board.....becuase you being a naive if you belive that anyone can have a normal disscussion about race on this bard with all the racist posters and ALTS......

The thing I noticed with this board is that people only complain about racism when it is done on their race. For example, when it came to Medved, the only people defending him were non blacks, the only ones accusing him of racism were blacks........then you had LaMigra/BorderPatrol being racist and the only people complaining were Mexicans.

For the most part, everyone gets defensive of their race when it seems like they are being attcked, even if its true or the statistics say its true true.......for example whites get defensive if you bring up the evil things they did in the past, Mexicans get defensive when you talk about illegal immigration, blacks get defensive when talking about crime.......

Comment

i care about my people most of all

Comment

Damn man let it go. I don't think anyone here wants ELOtero back as much as you do. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              Damn man let it go. I don't think anyone here wants ELOtero back as much as you do. Why is that?
              leave them alone they're gay for each other

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                When Mares won everyone attacked the Mexicans with racist as can be remarks and noone got banned. This forum is racist itself, it has favorites. That has to stop. When mayweather won the few who made racist comments were immediately banned.

This has got to stop, boxingscene needs to stop with it's favoritism towards certain ethnic groups. Just because they are the ones to cry and complain the most, does not make it right for them to attack the Mexicans and I say Mexicans because that is usually who they attack.

Sore losers at it's finest.
                Si guey, pero es como cuando te metes al Freeway, si estas solo y haces algo mal, de seguro te van a hechar la luz, pero si te metes igual con los demas, no les llamas la atencion. comprendes mendes?

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So according to you, if we all go in a rant hating on blacks or whoever but if it's many of us we wont get banned? That to you may sound right, but for me, I don't think so. I think that if you talk down on certain specific groups of people you will get banned regardless if it's one person or one million. Key phrase here "certain specific groups" you figure that one out

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Si guey, pero es como cuando te metes al Freeway, si estas solo y haces algo mal, de seguro te van a hechar la luz, pero si te metes igual con los demas, no les llamas la atencion. comprendes mendes?

Comment

At one point your post were funny, but now they are repetitive and everyone knows what type of post you will contribute to any thread. You need to change it up or just stop posting for sometime.

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    note to self: TS is a b1atch hoe

Comment

hydro is only cordial to his boyfriend debo. he knows what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      that's not nice hi-dro. we're cordial up in hurr.........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X