• Show
Clear All

the ones that i can think of besides boxing,
    lionel messi
    javier hernandez
    cain velazquez
    paul rodriguez jr

Comment

I can relate, I like to cheer for one of the homeboys too. But, how the f**k can any of you get excited to watch Mark Sanchez, lmao.

I see the potential, but, so far he has proven to be great with INTs and being mediocre. Some say, he has led his team to the playoffs twice in his first few years in the league, I say it's his team that has carried him to the playoffs.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez
        Leo Santa Cruz

Comment

Wouldn't consider Putarito an athlete, more of a goal hanger.

Comment

Manu Gibobili Luis Scola JJ Barea... all the ballers

Comment

erik morales

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                I can relate, I like to cheer for one of the homeboys too. But, how the f**k can any of you get excited to watch Mark Sanchez, lmao.

I see the potential, but, so far he has proven to be great with INTs and being mediocre. Some say, he has led his team to the playoffs twice in his first few years in the league, I say it's his team that has carried him to the playoffs.
                MArk Sanchez is not the greatest quarterback out there but give him credit homie, he aint all that bad. He did great with USC and is doing good with the Jets, hopefully they bring a team to Los Angeles so Sanchez can go back home where he belongs....

Comment

Jmm
                  canelo
                  mark sanchez
                  j.j. Barrea
                  tony romo
                  chicharito
                  lionel messi

Comment

anyone that doesnt do drugs ... Mark Sanchez , JMM , Jorge Arce , Etc

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Damn homie, Roger Huerta was a hell of a fighter but I think he let the fame get the best of him... He was fun to watch, Last time I saw him fight it was on Bellator and he got ****ed up by Eddie Alvarez, I think Alvarez broke a bone in his eye socket and he was going to retire... DAMN homie I forgot to add el Perro Angulo to my listn Angulo ****s people up...
                      Desde que se chingo la mano, no la suelta como antes. Huerta ya no es igual.

Comment

Working...
                      X