No announcement yet.

WHERE u FROM homes!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
    you should start a FANCLUB I think ELO can be the president...LMBO...
    yeah the kid has an unhealthy obsession with me but hey what you gonna do??? ahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Were you ever or are you currently in a gang???

what's that chu claim then homie??? what's your set? whachu reppin???
      Anyone who answers, "was in" was never a real G. My closest friend was a Blood but we lived in the 'burbs. He's in jail for imitating gangstas.

He told me that he ain't fucking with that gangster shit when his released from prison.

Kids from the suburbs have no reason to bang.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
        Anyone who answers, "was in" was never a real G. My closest friend was a Blood but we lived in the 'burbs. He's in jail for imitating gangstas.

He told me that he ain't fucking with that gangster shit when his released from prison.

you can't go to jail for being in a gang or imitating gangsters.
        Unless theres a Gang injunction, and to have one in order your hood really needs to be on the map or have done something fucked up.
        Last edited by LeG00N; 09-28-2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          you can't go to jail for being in a gang or imitating a gangsters.
          Unless theres a Gang injunction, and to have one in order your hood really needs to be on the map or have done something fucked up.
          There is one here in the Ox.............well only in a certain "bad" part of town........not the whole city.......for the most part Ox is hella legit......just that one small section is pretty messed up..........

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post

que iso el guey??? why is he locked???

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              you can't go to jail for being in a gang or imitating gangsters.
              My ***** ain't locked up for gang injunction or whatever you're talking about. He's in jail because he did some stupid shit that *****s and essays from the hood do--remember the movie Havoc?

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              que iso el guey??? why is he locked???
              I'd rather not say. He's getting out very soon. Thank God. He's been in there for years.

That's one of the reasons I think street gangs are dumb. Kids do some really dumb shit over some stupid shit.

Comment

Gangs are for losers.

Comment

Back in the day.. W.S. HOB. 13. Clika from South Central L.A. to Portland. After kicking up dust for a long time, You slow your roll and relax.

No regrets... Did what we had to do against the tintos, faketeen streeters, bullfrogs, farmers, and gabachos.
                  I still associate with the older homeboys. The ones who just chill, BBQ, watch boxing and get pedo. Gang banging is old. No need to bang these days, but I still see it here... Its mostly between SUR vs. NORTE. The blacks got their asses beat and shot out of the area... I guess that Blood shyt wasn't welcomed here. Now... The Bloods run on the other side of town... But the Islanders are doing the same what the Mexicans did... Running them out..

Comment

Also... I have some crazy ass homeboys who just couldn't let go. I have two close buddies of mine who moved to Tijuana... Lets just say that they're into deep with the AFO. Crazy shyt.

Comment

never was into it but i had close friends in jr high who became latin kings later in life. that's basically what gang my neighborhood has, some vice lords here and there, but mostly lk

Comment

Working...
                      X