No announcement yet.

Help How To Change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    On them roids again ric? Here take some of this lechita aver si creses huevos de adeveras
    really bro??? that's your comeback??? you biting off some lame **** from el elotero??hahahha your gonna be the next PUTO of the langa??? hahahahaha

I guess we found a replacement for el puto de Dessert Storm......

you should change your name to The new PUTO of the Langa...........get ready to be **** on for as long as your here..........hahahhahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      really bro??? that's your comeback??? you biting off some lame **** from el elotero??hahahha your gonna be the next PUTO of the langa??? hahahahaha

I guess we found a replacement for el puto de Dessert Storm......

you should change your name to The new PUTO of the Langa...........get ready to be **** on for as long as your here..........hahahhahahhaha
      No puto im your daddy in fact thats what ima change it to. Bro are you really that in love with him you gota mention him in every post you make.:blow: i guess it must be tuff love.

Comment

No puto im your daddy in fact thats what ima change it to. Bro are you really that in love with him you gota mention him in every post you make.:blow: i guess it must be tuff love.
        Your the one biting his "style" hijo de puta............you ain't no body's daddy moofaka........a mi me la pelas........so vete a chingar a tu perra madre......ahahhahhaha

Comment

Your the one biting his "style" hijo de puta............you ain't no body's daddy moofaka........a mi me la pelas........so vete a chingar a tu perra madre......ahahhahhaha
          Keep it up you two you might just get your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
            hahhaha atta boy!!!!

Comment

Comment

hahhaha atta boy!!!!
                Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                am i copying ric's style

Comment

am i copying ric's style
                  I've taught you well my son!!! your well on the way to making things happen in the langa....now how handle your biz with 24......that will show us how much you've learned.....24 is a good adversary......so aver de que cuero salen mas correas!!!!

Comment

your the *** who eat sleeps dream elotero always bringing him up'
                    I naw mejor me chingo a la tuya aunque me cuesto un pedo encontrale la panocha under all them flaps

Comment

take saul alvarez and jcc jr off your sig of mexican champs until they beat someone of note

Comment

Working...
                      X