No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz thank you for representing us well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
    That n1gg3r mayweather is laughing himself all the way to the bank while real warriors like Montiel and R. Marquez are probably getting paid peanuts....it sickens me!!

I almost want to get banned from here. Everyone over at NSB is defending the n1gg3r like he did something honorable. It's like no one is even defending Ortiz but a few.....why? Why is it backwards? I guess NSB is full of n1gg3rs and w1gg3rs.
    Protect Your Self At all Times!!!

I hate that line ...

I don't think i've ever been as mad.....watching boxing
    and I hated how all of his fans defended what he did.
    If Marquez has done the same thing I would've said straight up that it was a bitch move despite being legal

Comment

I used to hate Pac and like mayweather but that n1gg3r is pure scum!!! Now I want Pacquiao to brutalize him!!! I really hate boxing now. They are a bunch of crooks that cheat the loyal and hard working fans who pay for this ****. I'm really depressed about it because I love boxing but I no longer want to follow it for a long time..thing is no other sport excites me or interests me the way boxing does.....I guess I'll try UFC.
      i feel ya man i am a college student that works a minimum wage job it takes me three hours to pay the 18 dollar ticket it costs at the movie theater i went to just so this damn bastard can cheat us if hes so great why does he have to take advantage of someone wether its legal or not

Comment

I used to hate Pac and like mayweather but that n1gg3r is pure scum!!! Now I want Pacquiao to brutalize him!!! I really hate boxing now. They are a bunch of crooks that cheat the loyal and hard working fans who pay for this ****. I'm really depressed about it because I love boxing but I no longer want to follow it for a long time..thing is no other sport excites me or interests me the way boxing does.....I guess I'll try UFC.

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
        your high ass just wrote my thoughts i am either going to watch old fights or watch ufc at least in ufc when they have a bull**** decision they make it right. one thing is for sure though i am never ever buying another fight with floyd mayweather in it i had that *****es back in the pacquiao beef and then he does this **** i felt so cheated my hard earned money goes to this slimeball piece of **** and he doesnt give a damn about any of the fans **** him hope pacquiao beats the **** out of him. Fu.ck boxing boxing is full of **** and this was just the straw that broke the camels back

lol at u *****s talking about pac

that b1tch ***** FOUGHT Mosley this year

the same Mosley who QUIT against Mayweather and stopped trying

the same Mosley who looked like **** against Mora and couldn't pull the trigger...and nah this wasn't a tune-up. He fought this foo right after fighting Marg who he shouldn't even have fought. ***** wasn't even ranked at 154 yet Pac fought him for a Bull**** title. If that's not enough he's fighting Marquez at 144, which is the same weight Mayweather fought him at. What a bull**** fight. ****k boxing. It's a straight up circus now. How ya'll didn't see Mayweather stealing yall money is beyond me. The ***** could have fought Pacquiao but he's scurred

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
          Why would anyone defend Ortiz....what was he thinking of when he decided to headbutt Floyd.........
          he was penalized ......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Protect Your Self At all Times!!!

I hate that line ...

I don't think i've ever been as mad.....watching boxing
            and I hated how all of his fans defended what he did.
            If Marquez has done the same thing I would've said straight up that it was a bitch move despite being legal
            the ref says protect yourself at all times but above all obey my commands at all times so what is someone supposed to do when the ****ing ref has lost control and the ref himself doesnt know wtf is going on in that ring

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              he was penalized ......
              It doesnt make it right......outside of Tyson biting off Holyfields ear, I havent seen anything as random as what Ortiz done......

IMO, Ortiz should have been DQ'd .....why is that a cornerman standing on the apron is a straight DQ, while a DELIBERATE headbutt is only a point deductuon.......

Comment

That n1gg3r mayweather is laughing himself all the way to the bank while real warriors like Montiel and R. Marquez are probably getting paid peanuts....it sickens me!!

I almost want to get banned from here. Everyone over at NSB is defending the n1gg3r like he did something honorable. It's like no one is even defending Ortiz but a few.....why? Why is it backwards? I guess NSB is full of n1gg3rs and w1gg3rs.
                you are a racist b1aatch

i hope you get banned from hurrr b1aatch

why would any1 defend Ortiz? he's a quitting hoe. why any1 didn't see this **** happening is beyond my comprehension. I hope you leave you racist ignorant b1atch

Comment

Why would anyone defend Ortiz....what was he thinking of when he decided to headbutt Floyd.........
                  I'm not defending that, He deservedly got penalized for his foul while Mayweather committed a classless act.

Comment

I'm not defending that, He deservedly got penalized for his foul while Mayweather committed a classless act.
                    So headbutting an opponent is not classless.......he should have been straight DQ'd.......Hey, let m,e rob your house, go to prison...it all right though, I got penalized so you shouldnt be mad at me.....what utter nonsense.....

If you really think about, a young fighter tried to HEADBUTT an truly great fighter, who prides ghimself on not getting touched during a fight......most of us dont really know how Floyd must be feeling after someone tried to but him......not saying its right....but arguably, Ortiz should have more respect for a great fighter than to just straight headbutt him FOR NO REASON

But while you say you will never support Mayweather again...I bet you support Ortiz again.......

Comment

So headbutting an opponent is not classless.......he should have been straight DQ'd.......Hey, let m,e rob your house, go to prison...it all right though, I got penalized so you shouldnt be mad at me.....what utter nonsense.....

If you really think about, a young fighter tried to HEADBUTT an truly great fighter, who prides ghimself on not getting touched during a fight......most of us dont really know how Floyd must be feeling after someone tried to but him......not saying its right....but arguably, Ortiz should have more respect for a great fighter than to just straight headbutt him FOR NO REASON

But while you say you will never support Mayweather again...I bet you support Ortiz again.......

.........everyone agrees that what Ortiz did was classless,******ed, illegal and that he deserved it.

now are you going to admit that Mayweather did was classless aswell?

Comment

Working...
                      X