Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODLH Y sus fotos....como Mexicanos/Latinos...que piensan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its weird.......

I always knew it was him.

Comment

ODLH is a sissy f@ggot, this just finally confirms it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post
        Yes...but that sissy ****** would molest u in a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post
          You think you can take him in a fight?

Comment

I don't really give a ****k to be honest, as it is not my life. Oscar may be a fruity foo outside the ring, but inside he was a beast. I can't stand hearing him, or his persona, but I admire what he has done, and what he deployed within the ring. He was a bad motha****ka, thus I respect him as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              I don't really give a ****k to be honest, as it is not my life. Oscar may be a fruity foo outside the ring, but inside he was a beast. I can't stand hearing him, or his persona, but I admire what he has done, and what he deployed within the ring. He was a bad motha****ka, thus I respect him as a boxer.
              Most of your posts are ****.......but ill be damned if you don't surprise the hell out of me every now and again.......you sound like you got SOME smarts up there.......try using it more often son!

Green K for you my good sir!

Comment

I don't have anything against him bro ppl do crazy **** lol. I always knew that was him too. Him admitting to it, made me have even more respect for him for being honest and true to himself. Takes alot of balls to admit to something of that caliber. My problem was I lost 500 bucks to a brotha in a bet because there was no evidence that it was him and all these jackers on tv saying it was not him. (yeah collecting my money back even though homie don't want to pay, had to put hands on a mother****er) As long as he dipped his **** in yeyo and put it in her mouth i'm cool with it lol. Man that pic where he is bent over still makes me lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by wichito_one View Post
                  I don't have anything against him bro ppl do crazy **** lol. I always knew that was him too. Him admitting to it, made me have even more respect for him for being honest and true to himself. Takes alot of balls to admit to something of that caliber. My problem was I lost 500 bucks to a brotha in a bet because there was no evidence that it was him and all these jackers on tv saying it was not him. (yeah collecting my money back even though homie don't want to pay, had to put hands on a mother****er) As long as he dipped his **** in yeyo and put it in her mouth i'm cool with it lol. Man that pic where he is bent over still makes me lmao!
                  they are funny as **** I just gotta wonde wtf was he thinkng!!! hahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post

i never really liked him even when he lost every major fight he was involved in. or when he took on jcc just to prove what we already knew. phuck that ***git

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      You think you can take him in a fight?
                      can he dodge a bullet?

Comment

Working...
                      X