No announcement yet.

Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUITZILOPOCHTLI View Post
    baya is a ****ing cvunt! how are you going to act like you are beyond race one moment and the next call Mexicans spics? **** you and your ****ty people. You puerto ricans are the spic monkeys of Latin America. Keep talking just like yout idols. All you do is talk but once in the ring you take knees like good little *****es you are. I'm glad puto ricans are dying of cancer on the island from bombs the USA dropped. You can keep teaming up with that other white cvunt but they will never see you the same. But hey I guess that's what puto ricans have to do for a passport. As for that white cvunt whites fight like animals in the UFC and get paid less than Mexican boxers. Now whose stupid you white *****?
    ******ry manifested in the form of a post.

dog, for good measure, you're a ****in' spic. te duele? pues sientate en un dedo cabron and no, i'm not talking mexicans, i'm talking phags just like you.

pick your grammar game up, i hate having to reread ***** more than once. y si no puede, anda para lante con espanol, mamao.
    Last edited by baya; 08-23-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

No, no me duele. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your comment. But like a good puto rican you missed the point. As far as my grammar it's fine, I was just typing fast. However, what a nice way to spell ****. The truth remains you are full of hate and rage towards Mexicans. All of your fighters have been demolished and you puto ricans aren't good at much else. Unless you count bending over and taking it up the ass from the white man. Because if that's the case, then you are the undisputed champions. How does it feel that behind all that false boricua pride the USA bombs your ****ty island? How does it feel that your people have been removed from their land so the gringos can test their new toys? That's how much you mean to your white masters. So the real question is: te duele a ti papi puto?!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        leader?

see, i'm dealing with kids here man.
        ur leader prboxingjoto hes the leader cuz hes the most ******ed out of the bunch.... Where did u guys go to hide after u all took ur e-knees and left

Comment

this gotta be at least a four star thread

Comment

Let me explain something to you dumb dudes-

My initial post about a "Hispanic Civil War" was a joke. The fact that you can't tell it was sarcasm shows me that you're not only quite stupid, but most of all you're such sensitive little guys you start seeing red instead of seeing what's written.

You all should settle down, take your time to read and process things.

I had no beef coming in with any Mexicans or Puerto Ricans, except that I think it's really goofy that you try to point to a few individual boxers to prove YOUR fistic superiority.

But, through my joke, I exposed how unbelievably racist some of you are towards whites. There's genuine anger in your posts. You are the racist angry lil' dildoes here.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post

My initial post about a "Hispanic Civil War" was a joke. The fact that you can't tell it was sarcasm shows me that you're not only quite stupid, but most of all you're such sensitive little guys you start seeing red instead of seeing what's written.

I had no beef coming in with any Mexicans or Puerto Ricans, except that I think it's really goofy that you try to point to a few individual boxers to prove YOUR fistic superiority.

But, through my joke, I exposed how unbelievably racist some of you are towards whites. There's genuine anger in your posts. You are the racist angry lil' dildoes here.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                calm down dawg im just ****in wit yall i like stiring **** up to get entertained but i started this thread to get back at la migra for being racist towards mexicans thats it but i guess some guys here take it to far
                La Migra takes it to far at times

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                  this gotta be at least a four star thread
                  just rated it four stars

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    ******ry manifested in the form of a post.

dog, for good measure, you're a ****in' spic. te duele? pues sientate en un dedo cabron and no, i'm not talking mexicans, i'm talking phags just like you.

pick your grammar game up, i hate having to reread ***** more than once. y si no puede, anda para lante con espanol, mamao.
                    Having to use racial insults against someone is beyond pathetic.

Ponte a insultar algo de lo que realmente son, no rebajes tus comentarios con algo tan ridiculo como el racismo. Cualquiera con la mentalidad de un niņo puede decirle a alguien spic.

Ademas, porque criticas su gramatica cuando la tuya es igual de pobre? No tienes materia gris por eso te pones a "ofender" a alguien con terminos racistas y cosas tan triviales como la gramatica.

Pick your game up son.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post

nobodys reading this long azz ****, whiny azz *****, sensitive prick, i feel sorry for your mother, kidding(mother part), lol, nyahahaha calm down, lol, nyahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X