No announcement yet.

Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    im burying you with me homie, lol, only thing is, you thing your self righteous and your just like me, lol, nyahahaha except you are a dumbass, lol, or are you?/!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahahahaha
    I'm 6' tall, reasonably intelligent, and not a bitter racist. We are nothing alike.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      you're a very poor troll. go and see big bricks, he's a good troll.

stop talking to me dude, i feel dumber and dumber having to go back and forth with you but then the latino in me just can't ignore a phaggit who asks for attention, such a catch 22.
      i dont give a crap if im a poor troll, as long as you take the bait, lol, that makes you the moron, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

if you do nt lose sleep your losing your precious time , lol, just like i am and that time is time you will still lose to me you foolish lil homie, lol, nyahahahaha
        yo - you have serious problems my dude. this isn't even funny anymore.

so, i mean, you think my time is precious .. tell me more carino.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          I'm 6' tall, reasonably intelligent, and not a bitter racist. We are nothing alike.
          yes we are alike, i am also 6 feet tall, reasonbly intelligent and im not a bitter rascist, lol, the only part were not alike is that im not self righteous and i dont give a crap what you think of me cause im probably playing around with my responses to you so you can respond and take the troll bait you intelligent basterd, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

yo - you have serious problems my dude. this isn't even funny anymore.

so, i mean, you think my time is precious .. tell me more carino.

lol
            i have problems, you have problems, we both have problems, problem is, lol, im your problem now and this wasnt meant to be funny to you, lol, this is funny to me, lol, keep responding homie, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

i have problems, you have problems, we both have problems, problem is, lol, im your problem now and this wasnt meant to be funny to you, lol, this is funny to me, lol, keep responding homie, lol, nyahahahaha
              i detect a tinge of autism, that or ADD.

doh! there you go again, winning ... me with my stupid replying to you and all.

Comment

yes we both have autism, lol, nyahahahahaha we both are ******s, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

you also have add , lol, just like me huh, lol, you got aids, lol, i dont, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

you also have add , lol, just like me huh, lol, you got aids, lol, i dont, lol, nyahahaha
                    i want to be your life coach.

Comment

i want to be your life coach.
                      i know you do, lol, problem is, i am already your life coach, lol, nyyahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X