No announcement yet.

Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    you said it all with that candor, pendejo. the rest of what you say, in light of your admission, is worthless.

ahora, matate cabron
    yep and you also accepted the fact that i called your stupid ass ******ed and a idiot, lol, so yes, i might be a idiot whenever i troll but you just accepted me calling you a ******ed idiot, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      do people realize Spics = Puerto Ricans

Spics =/= Mexicans ?

also I haven't been here long but I can recall the last time I saw these many Puerto Ricans post in the HL

edit: Why isn't the word "Spic" censored? but Mayate is?
      nothing should be censored, there's ***** people from every section regardless of border.

to answer your question, a big variable is that the few boricuas that are here aren't interested in being in a place where is run with both smart and dumb ****en mexican's, unfortunately theres more of the latter for the exception of bigstereotype, ric, cua, eaner and maybe yourself.

its like being in a room full of fat *****es, knowing you're not getting a tug but still keeping your ass there; that's backwards.

me personally, if i see a thread that peaks my interest, regardless of the forum i'm there.

not saying that there aren't many stupid boricuas but i can only speak for myself, this one man ****en army.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        I thought you were someone else.

Either way, you aren't very bright, are you? Seems like everyone else knew I was sarcastic, but you didn't. Sucks to be that limited.

I'm glad my sarcasm showed you're just a dumb racist yourself.

I guarantee TWO things-

1) You are a little guy

2) You have never actually boxed

People of all races would own you...in the ring, on the street, and in a standard math test.
        you acknowledged the fact that you hide like a coward, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          yep and you also accepted the fact that i called your stupid ass ******ed and a idiot, lol, so yes, i might be a idiot whenever i troll but you just accepted me calling you a ******ed idiot, lol, nyahahahaha
          and trust me insecto, i'll lose sleep over it, really.

Comment

nothing should be censored, there's ***** people from every section regardless of border.

to answer your question, a big variable is that the few boricuas that are here aren't interested in being in a place where is run with both smart and dumb ****en mexican's, unfortunately theres more of the latter for the exception of bigstereotype, ric, cua, eaner and maybe yourself.

its like being in a room full of fat *****es, knowing you're not getting a tug but still keeping your ass there; that's backwards.

me personally, if i see a thread that peaks my interest, regardless of the forum i'm there.

not saying that there aren't many stupid boricuas but i can only speak for myself, this one man ****en army.
            you are actually a stupid boricua, lol, i troll and you take the bait, lol, this **** is routinely funny and best thing is, lol you know i was already a troll, lol, nyahashahahaha

Comment

you acknowledged the fact that you hide like a coward, lol, nyahahahaha
              Wow, you keep digging a deeper hole. Stop when you get to 5 feet....so you don't bury yourself.

Comment

for now its ok cause you are angry now and you are responding so , lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  Wow, you keep digging a deeper hole. Stop when you get to 5 feet....so you don't bury yourself.
                  im burying you with me homie, lol, only thing is, you thing your self righteous and your just like me, lol, nyahahaha except you are a dumbass, lol, or are you?/!!!!!!!!!!, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

you are actually a stupid boricua, lol, i troll and you take the bait, lol, this **** is routinely funny and best thing is, lol you know i was already a troll, lol, nyahashahahaha
                    you're a very poor troll. go and see big bricks, he's a good troll.

stop talking to me dude, i feel dumber and dumber having to go back and forth with you but then the latino in me just can't ignore a phaggit who asks for attention, such a catch 22.

Comment

if you do nt lose sleep your losing your precious time , lol, just like i am and that time is time you will still lose to me you foolish lil homie, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X