No announcement yet.

Mexicans imitating Blacks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
    I thought 38St were the first Mexican/Chicano street Barrio?
    there's a few barrios that can claim oldest.

white fence is the one people mention the most though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      there's a few barrios that can claim oldest.

white fence is the one people mention the most though.
      Hazard and some of the Maravilla gangs are really old as well.. Toonersville and Sangra are some of the oldest gangs in southern Cali..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Hazard and some of the Maravilla gangs are really old as well.. Toonersville and Sangra are some of the oldest gangs in southern Cali..
        yeah some of the old school maravillas are old.

i just don't think people want to give them the credit (them being greenlighters)

toonerville is old too but i don't think they're as old as the others.

sangra is old but they're a very small barrio. they're pretty tiny actually. they just have a lot of rep because they are loyal to eme. (san gabriel valley barrios are more loyal and listen to eme more than most l.a./south l.a. barrios)

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          whos the girl in your siggy? and where can I see her naked? :wank:
          Quien sabe!

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          It may be an east coast thing because I don't think I've ever encountered a Mexican ese imitating blacks. But then again I don't associate myself with that crowd so I'm pretty sure there are some but not that I've seen.

I think Chicano culture in the west greatly differs from Chicano culture in the east.
          Este baboso! Storm, those essays are from TX, not GA. In GA Mexicans imitate Chicanos street gangsters, claiming califas & chicano. We also have sellouts like yourself who dress in Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle who act white.

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
          i literally threw up when i read this.acting like a niger is as gay as acting like an esse.both are stupid
          I'm thinking that you're the one who gave this thread two stars. It was you or Strom.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
            Quien sabe!

Este baboso! Storm, those essays are from TX, not GA. In GA Mexicans imitate Chicanos street gangsters, claiming califas & chicano. We also have sellouts like yourself who dress in Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle who act white.

I'm thinking that you're the one who gave this thread two stars. It was you or Strom.
            That's why I said it may be an east coast thing. I've never been there so I can only speak about where I live.

How does one act white? I'd like to know exactly what you mean by that...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              whos the girl in your siggy? and where can I see her naked? :wank:
              I'd like to know as well
              Her name is Somaya Reece.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                Thanks bro, I'll look her up right now.:wank:

Comment

That's why I said it may be an east coast thing. I've never been there so I can only speak about where I live.

How does one act white? I'd like to know exactly what you mean by that...
                  I can answer that with a question. How does one act black? I assume you saw the videos and you saw that those essays are indeed acting black. I'm also sure that you know how white kids from the suburbs act and dress--when a Mexican behaves like them he's acting white. Duh!

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  Boss knows every sexy bitch by name. He a playa!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                    I can answer that with a question. How does one act black? I assume you saw the videos and you saw that those essays are indeed acting black. I'm also sure that you know how white kids from the suburbs act and dress--when a Mexican behaves like them he's acting white. Duh!

Boss knows every sexy bitch by name. He a playa!
                    But you've never met me though....so you don't know if I "act white" or not. If you're going by the way I dress, are you calling yourself sell-out because you dress like whites?

Comment

But you've never met me though....so you don't know if I "act white" or not. If you're going by the way I dress, are you calling yourself sell-out because you dress like whites?
                      No shame in trying to be white bro, I respect that.

Look at all these taco vendors hatin on joo

Comment

Working...
                      X