Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans imitating Blacks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Mexican/Mexican Americans in Southern California dont use "ni99a" in their ghetto slang, we're the minority

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
      Even though I dont live in Atlanta, what you mean by this. That one guy Cartel MGM is down with Bricksquad(Gucci Mane Crew).

2:18

Hell it was even a video of some bricksquad guys(blacks) throwing up the mexican flag and even had one in the car, im too lazy to search for it cause all new atlanta rappers rap like they have brain damage. Im guessing cause of the drug connect knowing that the Mexican cartels have that on lock.

Dunno about "acting black" but this is not far fetched. Take any race and drop them in a predominately white/back/asian/latino hood and I bet you they will turn out like the majority. Not saying its wrong or right, its just sociology 101.
      TBH I don't listen to southern rap, but i remember that back in the day when SPM was hot blacks down here listen to his music.

My friend and I would always laugh because we both knew that blacks didn't like Mexicans but they listened to SPM.

In Atlanta blacks ain;t racist towards Mexicans but I've never seen a Mexican wearing a New Era fitted hat, sag their pants, and wear Jordans. Outside of Atlanta blacks are very racist towards Mexicans like Cobb County--I should know because I've lived there.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      so if you wear fancy clothes and ride on big wheels and wear big ass gold chains you want to be black? Im sorry but ive been doing this **** for a long time and i love my people and no i dont want to be a chango..........
      No, you could wear fancy clothes and ride on big wheels and wear big ass gold chains all you want but when you start calling yourself a ***** or other Mexicans ***** or begin to sound black then you're imitating them.

I'm sure those rappers love their people but they're imitating blacks. Anyone could see that.

Comment

SPM is nothing like those guys. He has always had decient lyrics. He has a handfull of songs about *****s, money and cars. But what rapper doesnt talk about those things ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I think culture is culture, meaning be who you are. I understand that some of those Mexican kids grew up in black hoods and therefore "act black" I have no problem with that if that's who you really are. Like Paul Wall for example, he isn't trying to act black, it's who he is.

A lot of these young Mexican kids are just imitating hip hop culture and southern rap, and that's why they act like that. For me, that's being fake. You can't come from a Mexican household, speak Spanish, and then all of a sudden one day to the next start calling yourself and your homies ni66a.....lol
          I remember the 1st time I heard a mexican call another one *****. **** blow my mind. I just looked at them and shaked my head in disgust. Here in GA I notice alot of asain use that word to.
          Originally posted by DIXIE NORMOUS View Post
          these cholos and the guys from texas that **** hellla lame man IMO that **** looks stupid coming from a guy that was raised in the hood
          Let me tell you something about TexMexicans. They area confused and rare breed. Most of them are not intouch with thier mexican roots. Either they act white or very black. I once was talking to my ex's mom and she told me she wished that so many mexicans would stop crossing the boarder ( and she is mexican TexMex). Another story, I had another TexMex Gf and she would call mexicans not born in the USA w.e.t.b.a.c.k.s and say the word N.I.G.G.A

BTW im mexican and born in Texas. But I act nothing like those clowns
          Last edited by cactusEG; 08-31-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Ni99a is a universal word now. Yeah it still doesnt sit with me well but at least that cant hate black people that much if the keep sayin ni99a. Im getting old haha.

Comment

Its ok for Mexicans to act black but when they act white all hell breaks loose.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                Its ok for Mexicans to act black but when they act white all hell breaks loose.
                a mexican acting black or white is stupid...but it is more tolerable when some of em act white because lets face it 70 percent of us have white blood(mestizo)

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                  a mexican acting black or white is stupid...but it is more tolerable when some of em act white because lets face it 70 percent of us have white blood
                  I scream for ice cream?

Refering to the master of horror episode?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                    I scream for ice cream?

Refering to the master of horror episode?
                    nope...it's from the twisted metal games

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                      nope...it's from the twisted metal games
                      weee allll scrreeeaaammmm fooooorrr iiccceee crrreeeaaaammmmmm....

Comment

Working...
                      X