No announcement yet.

The D-Mize Show...(Lets humor him)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    And wtf comes out of england? David gay? Aqueer khan? Lmao gtfo here.
    The modern world.

Comment

All your base are belong to us!

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Such hostility from the people I'm trying to help.

Today we're going to get onto the subject of the Mexican peoples well being. After much research I've concluded that they need money spent on proper transportation for injured citizens.

That simply does not cut it and could 'cause further injury.

As well as giving the Mexicans AIDS, Spain also introduced bull fighting. Now I ain't too bothered about them Spanish pricks getting gored by a bull, but for the people of Mexico I propose change. Instead of a bull, lets have a goat.

I Find this entertaining....

Comment

I have an hispanophobia.

Comment

Also, I suggest we change the way Mexican boxing is run. At the moment, Mexico is only successful in the lower weights where no one gives a fuck. Alvarez is the exception though and I think we should continue this trend, we need more Mexicans to be of normal stature.

Yes, they produce a lot of greats but if these greats were say middleweights, light heavys etc they wouldn't be greats at all. Mexico can only produce in the lower weights.

Comment

Next we will discuss Mexican football.

Well... where do I begin?... What a mess it is..

Mexican clubs are assessed on their previous five campaigns. Points are accumulated for five seasons, and are divided by the number of matches played. The club with the lowest percentage in the Verano division is regulated to a lower division
              Such an abysmal system, something needs to be done about it.

I touched on this a while back, how does a country as big as Mexico not produce more footballers of half decent quality? I think it lies in their blood, they are good at running but not so much winning. I like to call this, ' El Bitch-made syndrome '.

Playing in Europe is a great achievement for Mexican footballers, even if it's at poor clubs who can sign them for cheap.

Blanco is considered one of the best Mexican players of all time, yet he never played in Europe to prove his worth. He did have trials at a few lower league teams, but was unsuccessful.

Hernandez is an exception and is going to be greater than his dad, grandad and Hugo Sanchez. Hernandez will go on to be the greatest Mexican footballer ever while he spends his days at Norwich City.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                The modern world.
                You guys still believe in kings and queens got it modern world. Stupid pawns.

Comment

LMAO demise acts like England produces great boxers all the time, we should be educating u on how to produce great warrior boxers, and soccer come on man if u guys stopped getting foreign boxers to play in England you'll be left with Rooney

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                    I have an hispanophobia.
                    hey kneeger what does it feel like like being the lowest form of a human being?

Comment

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
                      hey kneeger what does it feel like like being the lowest form of a human being?
                      reported for racism

Comment

Working...
                      X