Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever hit a woman? have you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like ric hasn't, this dude gets angry just cuz i put **** like this on here what makes u think he wont go off on a lady if she says "u use roids right" and he replies with "why" and she responds with "cuz ur small penis", u actually believe this dude wont go off on a women when he's on them roids

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      like ric hasn't, this dude gets angry just cuz i put **** like this on here what makes u think he wont go off on a lady if she says "u use roids right" and he replies with "why" and she responds with "cuz ur small penis", u actually believe this dude wont go off on a women when he's on them roids
      It's that roid rage bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        You know it's funny cuz when you MAMA asked me if I used roids on my *** cuz it made her gap so big since my *** was so damn fat and swollen I didn't hit her.....I didn't hit her at all.........I just took my *** out her asss......and rammed it down her throat......she dug it.......as I did!!! true story!

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          It's that roid rage bro.
          relax son.....go hit your wife again......

Comment

I have never hit a woman, but if she came at me with a knife, she is gonna get KO like Hatton vs Pacquiao

Comment

I agree with you, I did make a mistake and I owned up to it and paid the consequences in every way possible. Anyways I did not beat her up in any way shape or form, in CA if you only as much as lay one finger on your spouse it is considered domestic violence.

I will not go into details but I will say her face was never touched and her body was bruise free, that much I can say.

The TS is just mad because I exposed his ass as the lying roid-head that he is.
              What about her holes did you touch them?

Comment

*****es want equal rights. Then when *****es do something stupid, *****es get slapped across the face just like men do...

Joking aside, I don't really think hitting a woman is something entirely despicable. However,I just wouldn't do it because there are other ways of dealing with a woman. When you hit a woman it's because you weren't smart enough to deal with her **** some other way.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  relax son.....go hit your wife again......

Go lifts some weights you lying, cheating, snitching, small dick having steroid freak...lol...hey nice signature of Tyson the rapist/wife-beater

Comment

Go lifts some weights you lying, cheating, snitching, small dick having steroid freak...lol...hey nice signature of Tyson the rapist/wife-beater

Tyson beat up people for a living........you beat up your wife to live............hahahahah quite the difference.....hey do you beat up your two daughters too???

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Tyson beat up people for a living........you beat up your wife to live............hahahahah quite the difference.....hey do you beat up your two daughters too???

Si, haste el menso....you know very well that Tyson was convicted of rape you lonely,small dick-having steriod freak.

Comment

Working...
                      X