Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, what mobile phone do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latinos, what mobile phone do you have?

I'm not a phone person so I still have one of these:

People always stare and rude people laugh in my face.

I really ain't a phone person, but I had this phone for two years.

MOTOROLA BACKFLIP with MOTORBLUR

It's nice!

Comment

I don't own a cell phone, I consider myself somewhat of a simpleton. The only time I had a cell phone was about 2 years ago for a period of about 6 months. I grew tired of it and didn't feel the need to own one and felt it was a waste of money, plus I could always be found either at work or at home. I may consider getting one once my financial situation improves but only for emergency purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        I don't own a cell phone, I consider myself somewhat of a simpleton. The only time I had a cell phone was about 2 years ago for a period of about 6 months. I grew tired of it and didn't feel the need to own one and felt it was a waste of money, plus I could always be found either at work or at home. I may consider getting one once my financial situation improves but only for emergency purposes.
        A mobile phone isn't a luxury Strom, everyone needs one. I used to have one of the cheapest phones before I upgraded to my current phone. It was like four years old and I was embarrassed of it because most people had these fancy ass phones.

Now, I got a nice phone but I'll eventually keep it for a while unlike others who get new phones like every six months.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
          A mobile phone isn't a luxury Strom, everyone needs one. I used to have one of the cheapest phones before I upgraded to my current phone. It was like four years old and I was embarrassed of it because most people had these fancy ass phones.

Now, I got a nice phone but I'll eventually keep it for a while unlike others who get new phones like every six months.
          People were well off without them before they were invented. Now I ain't saying they have no use but it's not a necessity but more of an advantage or a tool to make our everyday lives and our jobs more easier.

I will get one eventuality but only for emergency purposes.

Comment

G2..............................

Comment

bullshit, no one called you that's why you stop using it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                bullshit, no one called you that's why you stop using it lol
                Probably...lol

Comment

People were well off without them before they were invented. Now I ain't saying they have no use but it's not a necessity but more of an advantage or a tool to make our everyday lives and our jobs more easier.

I will get one eventuality but only for emergency purposes.
                  why are you stressing bro just say you can affort a fckn cell phone right now,

Comment

Lol......................

Comment

Working...
                    X