• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booooo

Comment

• Bump for Halloween purposes

Comment

• Buenas historias, me intereso la de Clinton Road, aunque en youtube no vi nada que me sorprendiera.

La verdad que nunca me ha pasado nada extraño, nada en especial que me haga recordarlo. Soy bastante respetuoso con el tema eso sí...ni a palos entro a una casa embrujada o practico la ouija.

Comment

• Booooo.........

Comment

• Bump.

The first few days I moved into the house I'm living at now(about 5 years ago) I experienced a few weird things.

First night there I was alone in the room with the door closed and within the room I heard some heavy breathing. I wanted to get up and see what was up but I froze and it went away about 30 seconds later.

I would hear footsteps(nothing loud enough for a rodent to create) on the roof at random.

I was up early one morning at about 5 am and heard a little girl's voice. Shit was weird.

It's been years and I haven't heard or experienced anything weird anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
              Bump.

The first few days I moved into the house I'm living at now(about 5 years ago) I experienced a few weird things.

First night there I was alone in the room with the door closed and within the room I heard some heavy breathing. I wanted to get up and see what was up but I froze and it went away about 30 seconds later.

I would hear footsteps(nothing loud enough for a rodent to create) on the roof at random.

I was up early one morning at about 5 am and heard a little girl's voice. Shit was weird.

It's been years and I haven't heard or experienced anything weird anymore.
              nigga you best move before paranormal activity happens.

Comment

• My mom heard a story, this was early 90's, about a lady at a ranch near our hometown in Mexico who would always tell her kids, "if you want to know what day you're going to die, pray to (I forgot what saint or virgin it was)", her kids, of course, didn't believe it, ignored her etc. She would tell them, "Pray to this saint/virgin" and exactly three dies before you die, you will hear three loud horn/trumpet like sounds, and three days from that day, at the time you hear those sounds, you will pass" - not sure on her exact words.

Anyhow, one day, her kids were out at a friends house or something, and the lady told a little boy she saw nearby, "hey kid, go tell my kids that I died." Strange request, but the boy went and told her kids that their mom had told him to tell them she was dead. Her kids rushed home and found her lying on her bed, prepared in white sheets with one candle on each corner of the bed. She was dead.

We were at a party and they were talking about strange stories and my mom told this story. A lady that was there, not really a family friend but we knew who she was and we knew her family. She listened to my mom's story, she let her finish and at the end, she said, "yeah, that's true, that lady was my mother."

Comment

• My grand father used to sell liquor during prohibition. They smuggled it in to Laredo from Nuevo Laredo. One of my grand father's camaradas was a Bruja who would perform satanic worship rituals then they would cross the liquor into the U.S. Apparently the black arts witch could levitate, and he performed human sacrifice of lil children.

Comment

Working...
                  X