Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An conosido a raza que se hace que no saben espanol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first language was Spanish but Before I started kindergarten I was fluent in both, I guess I picked up English from my siblings who were in school before me. My wife and I speak mostly English at home but we do use some Spanish sometimes. My children do not speak Spanish much, they know some words and understand most of it.. I live in West Virginia and there are not many HIspanics up here. I say it will be pretty hard for my children to be fluent in Spanish. I do point out to my children how important it is for them to embrace their Mexican descent and to pass it on to their children, even if they are not around many Mexicans or the Spanish language.

Comment

Originally posted by Wu Tang Forever View Post
      TS, no offense to other Latinos and you but I don't consider them Raza. Mexicans and Chicanos are RAZA.

I've met people form cenral America,Puerto Rico, and Chicanos who refused to speak Spanish. I once even met this pothead Chicano say that he chose not to speak Spanish.

hahahaha Boss, is all about Latin Pride. This ***** probablly is Cuban/Puerto Rican/Mexican/Colombian/Venezuelan/....

I have! My neighbor threw a party and invited some boricuas. When I went outside to get something from my car one of the boricuas was speaking on his celly and when he saw me he started speaking English.

Dude was propably taking about selling/buying drugs. There's no need to act suspicious. A lot of my neighbors talk on their phone on their porches or parking lot. I live in an apartment.
      Underboos has more "Brown Pride" than many of the Mexicans out there....and he ain't even Mexican himself...lol

He's a true Latino, good for him

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        Storm is a Portugese that looks like a Mexican .
        I'm a Portuguese that looks Mexican and dresses like a White boy, go figure..lol

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          Underboos has more "Brown Pride" than many of the Mexicans out there....and he ain't even Mexican himself...lol

He's a true Latino, good for him
          I've always siad underboss is a mexican trapped in a cuban body which looks mexican

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
            i actually think there will be one language that everyone is going to speak in the future 1 million points for whoever gets it right
            Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
            its a language that everyone is going to speak and it doesnt exist so what do you think its going to be called, if it dont exist then what would we call it im looking for one word
            No one answered lol but the answer is alien

Comment

gracias a todos por sus respuestas!

un saludo

Comment

Working...
              X