Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAtinos, what apps do you have on your android phone or iphone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world of warcraft u guys got to be kidding me, u guys play that gay ****

Comment

havent played in a good while, about 1.5 years then I bought the new exp pack and only made it to lvl 83, I was already a lvl 80, wasnt into it anymore

that is why I want to sell me acct

Comment

iphone4 for me hands down, i know droids are great too but im just an apple guy, been a loyal customers since the first ipod was introduced to the market. i currently have track my phone, resident evil, ko boxing, coin dozer, price check.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
          I actually deleted it from my phone. Look for lovely Latinas. A lot of bitches with big asses and bit **** and my favorite a lot of real everyday hotties. They have all kinds of *****es; models, ****stars, actresses, ex-gfs,...

BTW, they even got a bitch you dated. You posted a picture of her in the ex girlfriend thread you made. It's that hot bitch that you said was freaky as hell.

You liar! You let me down big and to think I actually believed your stories.

But seriously big, you didn't have to lie in order to impress us. I still think you're a cool dude.
          sorry man, never saw this post, was it this chick?

Deliz?

Comment

Working...
          X