No announcement yet.

Putas...Ficheras...Pirujas...Prostitutas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    usually si la vieja esta bien buenota le doy sus 60 dolarotes. yo nomas les doy por donde ronca el sapo.
    ahhaha good ****

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      ahhaha good ****

hey rick, you never paid for a girl before?

Comment

hey rick, you never paid for a girl before?
        Naw dawgy never have......dunno that I would either............I mean free ***** is out there......you just gotta go and get it.......and if I ever did it have to be one of those fine as fuk politician prostis........not just your run o the mill hoe..........ahhaaha
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 03-17-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Naw dawgy never have......dunno that I would either............I mean free ***** is out there......you just gotta go and get it.......and if I ever did it have to be one of those fine as fuk politician prostitutes........not just your run o the mill hoe..........ahhaaha

yeah i know what you mean. im just the type of guy that doesnt like goin taking hoes out to the movies and eatin palomitas. or wait for a girl to be ready to do the nasty. i like goin straight to bussiness lol

Comment

yeah i know what you mean. im just the type of guy that doesnt like goin taking hoes out to the movies and eatin palomitas. or wait for a girl to be ready to do the nasty. i like goin straight to bussiness lol
            olle guey como le isiste para llegar a 151 verde???

Comment

pinche ric, you aint even got 25 green k
              por ke guey?

Comment

ive had it for a while now, but to tell you the truth.....ni se que para que es eso like what does it mean. ive been a member for a long time but i never really got into the new karma stuff. i want to learn how to post vids and pics since i have alot of stuff i wanna post up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  por ke guey?
                  DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN I just saw yours........how the hell do ya'll get it so damn high????? I have no idea why mine is low.........how do you make it go higher??

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    por ke guey?
                    Its cheaper just to buy a 4x4, your looking at a new tranny, transfer case, front axle, driveshaft, a 2wd floor is different than a 4x4 so I imagine some type of lift kit to clear the front differential. I'm sure there some other stuff I couldn't think of but I'd say for the buck, go buy a 4wd.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      Its cheaper just to buy a 4x4, your looking at a new tranny, transfer case, front axle, driveshaft, a 2wd floor is different than a 4x4 so I imagine some type of lift kit to clear the front differential. I'm sure there some other stuff I couldn't think of but I'd say for the buck, go buy a 4wd.

Comment

Working...
                      X