• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drugs n hoes i gotta have me my drugs n hoes

Comment

wut u mean wut u do to them?

ok...

u take ur penis out and insert it inside their vagina but 1st u put a condom on. u can also insert it in a b1chez mouth.

ima school u on sex son

Comment

Originally posted by Lil WANG View Post
        wut u mean wut u do to them?

ok...

u take ur penis out and insert it inside their vagina but 1st u put a condom on. u can also insert it in a b1chez mouth.

ima school u on sex son

Moofuka you wanna talk about schoolin.......here some skoolin for yo ass.....

you can fuk a b!tch in her puzzy her mouth her ass you can titty fuk a b!tch you can have her lick your balls you can eat her out you can have her lick you ass you can lick her ass you can finger bang her you can double tap her you can six pack her.....you can use toys you can double team her you can cum in her face on her **** in her mouth have her swallow you can have her spit you can shove a butt plug in her while you make her cum you can fuk her feet you can fuk your cheek you can fuk her ear..........you can make her bow down you make maker her stay down.....you can make her beg you can make her streach........you can fuk her ears you can fuk her toes you can do her doggy you can do her froggy you can do her missionary you can do her wheel barrel you can do her cowboy style......you can..........

wait..........are you a VIRGIN??????????? oh damn.......that explains alot........

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          drugs n hoes i gotta have me my drugs n hoes

Comment

Big Chorizo never pays for pusssy.... or water.

Pusssy and water should always be free!

Soy tan chingon

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
              Big Chorizo never pays for pusssy.... or water.

Pusssy and water should always be free!

Soy tan chingon
              hahaha............atta boy......but would you pay to bang the chick on your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                hahaha............atta boy......but would you pay to bang the chick on your avi?
                Oh ****...... *no comment*...... LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
                  Oh ****...... *no comment*...... LMFAO.

question #1: she gots p00n?

question #2: she playin nintendo wii?

Comment

and what did you do to them??

Last edited by GOAT86; 03-16-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Moofuka you wanna talk about schoolin.......here some skoolin for yo ass.....

you can fuk a b!tch in her puzzy her mouth her ass you can titty fuk a b!tch you can have her lick your balls you can eat her out you can have her lick you ass you can lick her ass you can finger bang her you can double tap her you can six pack her.....you can use toys you can double team her you can cum in her face on her **** in her mouth have her swallow you can have her spit you can shove a butt plug in her while you make her cum you can fuk her feet you can fuk your cheek you can fuk her ear..........you can make her bow down you make maker her stay down.....you can make her beg you can make her streach........you can fuk her ears you can fuk her toes you can do her doggy you can do her froggy you can do her missionary you can do her wheel barrel you can do her cowboy style......you can..........

wait..........are you a VIRGIN??????????? oh damn.......that explains alot........

este guey!
                      i'm just chopping your ballz *****. no need to write a novel.

U make it sound like prostitutes are the only b1tchez u can try dis sh.it with. That's y a ***** clowning.

U don't need a prostitute to try sh.it like that. u only need a freaky b1tch like storms perra wife

Comment

Working...
                      X