Putas...Ficheras...Pirujas...Prostitutas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    oh damn that's where I'd go!
    yup, a few years back there was this badass bar called firewater , well I would only go to tuesday nights, reason, they had strippers in a baby oil wrestling contest, many of them looked just like them girls, but unfortunately they closed the bar, a lot of the spots in that area closed down

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      yup, a few years back there was this badass bar called firewater , well I would only go to tuesday nights, reason, they had strippers in a baby oil wrestling contest, many of them looked just like them girls, but unfortunately they closed the bar, a lot of the spots in that area closed down
      aver si me manda unas fotos el buey!

Comment

• no pienso
        solamente en ganja

la que me arrebata y mi mente dana

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          no pienso
          solamente en ganja

la que me arrebata y mi mente dana
          MC Dro?

Comment

• I get Discounts with all the girls in Tijiuana im hella cool with the owned and gave me a believe it not platinum card, im a regular in la zona norte Coahuila, Adelitas HONG KONG

Comment

• They charge 60 and 12 dollars plus the room for regular people for me of course cheaper , plus i know some of the girls there . but yeah privado is 20 dollars if u want a ******* thats 20 bucks more with a condom of course on . these girls are hella hot

Comment

• share the love homie, post some pics of them mamis

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  share the love homie, post some pics of them mamis
                  Pix are always good!

Comment

• Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                    They charge 60 and 12 dollars plus the room for regular people for me of course cheaper , plus i know some of the girls there . but yeah privado is 20 dollars if u want a ******* thats 20 bucks more with a condom of course on . these girls are hella hot
                    yeah holmes, let's see them pics brotha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                      I get Discounts with all the girls in Tijiuana im hella cool with the owned and gave me a believe it not platinum card, im a regular in la zona norte Coahuila, Adelitas HONG KONG
                      A friend of mine who I work with is ALWAYS talking about Adelitas! EVERY phucking day. He said that Adelitas has the HOTTEST women in TJ. He is in love with Tijuana... he said even the street hoes are hot.

Check this broad out... damn

Comment

Working...
                      X