CAnelo Alvarez valio verga hoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAnelo Alvarez valio verga hoy

es todo.........

Porque? Porque no nokeo al Ingles? He boxed beautifully......no te dejes llevar por lo que dicen los iidiotas de NSB

Comment

i watched the fight...he should of ko'ed hatton..i am still on the bandwagon but he was really off tonight

Comment

Hatton was there to be ko'd.

Simon, Canelo valio verga. Yes, he looked good, but against who? Mat hatton? really? GTFO!

Hatton had NOTHING to offer, and was their to be hit at will with combinations, by Canelo.

Comment

Simon.... the k.o was there... I was like "wtf".

Maybe his power is overrated(?). Homeboy needs to work on his defense too. He was getting tagged a lot. Thank god Hatton no tenia power or si no... adios, Freckles!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
            Simon.... the k.o was there... I was like "wtf".

Maybe his power is overrated(?). Homeboy needs to work on his defense too. He was getting tagged a lot. Thank god Hatton no tenia power or si no... adios, Freckles!
            Canelo will be da next vargas. Their simply moving him to fast with the title gain. I can't say sh.it about his power until he faces at the very least a B fighter.

Comment

Canelo did alright againts that fool Hatton, Hatton can take a punch. Maybe now they will match Canelo against Cintron or Angulo. I know some people think he shpuld be moved up slow and he is only 20 but if they made him a champion he should fight the best right?????

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                Canelo did alright againts that fool Hatton, Hatton can take a punch. Maybe now they will match Canelo against Cintron or Angulo. I know some people think he shpuld be moved up slow and he is only 20 but if they made him a champion he should fight the best right?????
                Cintron or angulo? no mames guey to pasas de verga

Comment

As an official Canelo fanboy I must say that my boy Canelo did alright.

Comment

overrated....

Comment

Working...
                    X