• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
    heeb you can't even beat me in a sword fight
    What you talking about? I won at least 8 rounds in our last sword fight

Comment

Anywayz, dis wuz a couple monfs ago, dis white dude is a pro mma fighter and said he would whoop me in boxing, so i had to **** him up, Im da one in uniform (brown one), i wuz just playin around wit him really, he took it too serious but he quit on me

If you wanna see mo' vids, i got a whole bunch of my am fights on my youtube page
      That white fool was lame!! You should up knocked him out just for the **** of it!!ID box you homie!! I might be too big for you though!!

Comment

Wow, for as much **** as you talked I was really hoping to see something.

17 yr old me would have been too much for you and I never talked half the crazy **** you do.

Don't quit your day job...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

17 yr old me would have been too much for you and I never talked half the crazy **** you do.

so you started posting on this site since you were eleven ?

Comment

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
            so you started posting on this site since you were eleven ?
            You're missing the obvious usage of past tense.

"17 yr old me would have been too much for you and I never talked half the crazy **** you do."

Hopefully you can see it now.

Comment

u know were to find me nukkaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

He clearly wasn't fighting seriously.Plus you're the one talking **** and not backing up since he posted a video and you haven't.

Comment

Anywayz, dis wuz a couple monfs ago, dis white dude is a pro mma fighter and said he would whoop me in boxing, so i had to **** him up, Im da one in uniform (brown one), i wuz just playin around wit him really, he took it too serious but he quit on me

If you wanna see mo' vids, i got a whole bunch of my am fights on my youtube page
                  imma school u son

Comment

lol I love how dis foo' talkin shi.t when he don't post no vidz, he probly 40 yr old and still live wit his mom, I'm only 21 and set for life son so you can hate all you want imma still be countin dat bread

Comment

lol I love how dis foo' talkin shi.t when he don't post no vidz, he probly 40 yr old and still live wit his mom, I'm only 21 and set for life son so you can hate all you want imma still be countin dat bread
                      wurd son! but just dont enter my world at 54kg son

Comment

Working...
                      X