Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O que la chingada quieren cerrar el Latino Langa....WTF???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
    Y'all *****s (Ric, Dro) posting Ra music videos. I would Green K y'all but I can't.

It's a damn shame that all these young *****s don't respect real MC's and true Hip Hop.
    Them Kats were no joke son...........watchu know bout these kats though!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      hahahahhaha.......no eres nada mas que puto perico....hahaahhaahhahhahaha

You make it waaaaay to ez for me to own you kid.....stop while your ahead.......pinche perico comemierda..........hahahhahahha
      talking sh.it is not fun anymore when you have critical family problems going on

wait till all this sh.it gets resolved im going to come back and fuk you in the as.s fa.g.got

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
        talking sh.it is not fun anymore when you have critical family problems going on

wait till all this sh.it gets resolved im going to come back and fuk you in the as.s fa.g.got
        Don't tell me you and your boi Tormenta del desierto are getting a divorce!

Comment

No mames!!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post

No mames!!!
            I know your kinda new around here dawgy so let me bring u up to speed....

No money aka Oaktown aka El jotolon aka The Langa Janitor is gay......

there your no up to speed......

Comment

how am I getting a divorce from your GF? I fuk girls homie not storm like you.

remember when I dissed him...
              who came to the rescue?

slick rick- "ay no ay no dejalo empas porfavor...omg you're sooooo mean oaktown"

Comment

how am I getting a divorce from your GF? I fuk girls homie not storm like you.

remember when I dissed him...
                who came to the rescue?

slick rick- "ay no ay no dejalo empas porfavor...omg you're sooooo mean oaktown"
                You jumped on the bash La Tormenta bandwagon hella late.....remember when you said.....OOOOH SLICK ONE GREAT PICTURES OF LA TORMENTA.........OOOOOOOOOOHHH.....YOUR THE MAN........OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH......... moaning n getting all wet like a b!tch over my handy work......

the kat was going threw some ****....all I said was back off......just like you came on here beggin for me to back off now that you are going threw some "family matters" and your like boooo hooooo me........pooor me.....it's no fun....ill come back later......booohooooo me...........

Just like I showed La Tormenta mercy.....you too shall receive my mercy......go my son......take care of biz and come to get you asskicking when your ready....****

Comment

You jumped on the bash La Tormenta bandwagon hella late.....remember when you said.....OOOOH SLICK ONE GREAT PICTURES OF LA TORMENTA.........OOOOOOOOOOHHH.....YOUR THE MAN........OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH......... moaning n getting all wet like a b!tch over my handy work......

the kat was going threw some ****....all I said was back off......just like you came on here beggin for me to back off now that you are going threw some "family matters" and your like boooo hooooo me........pooor me.....it's no fun....ill come back later......booohooooo me...........

Just like I showed La Tormenta mercy.....you too shall receive my mercy......go my son......take care of biz and come to get you asskicking when your ready....****
                  I said that sh.it b4 I called you out on being a bit.ch for licking storms nuts. so what? a paisa can't give another paisa props for some funny sh.it? like you gave me props for my gorrilla comment?

"OOOOOH OAKTOWN YOU'RE SO FUNNY BUT IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU THAT I THINK YOU STOLE THAT JOKE"

I didn't come on here begging for sh.it bit.ch. I simply replied to you asking me "that's it" after one of my comebacks.
                  I simply told you that I didn't have it in me at the moment because of personal problems. I didn't tell you what they were, or to feel sorry for me. Learn how to read next time High School drop out.

Just like I showed storm mercy I will show you mercy slick because i am generous...
                  I will take care of my biz and come back to knock you the fu.ck out.

Comment

I said that sh.it b4 I called you out on being a bit.ch for licking storms nuts. so what? a paisa can't give another paisa props for some funny sh.it? like you gave me props for my gorrilla comment?

"OOOOOH OAKTOWN YOU'RE SO FUNNY BUT IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU THAT I THINK YOU STOLE THAT JOKE"

I didn't come on here begging for sh.it bit.ch. I simply replied to you asking me "that's it" after one of my comebacks.
                    I simply told you that I didn't have it in me at the moment because of personal problems. I didn't tell you what they were, or to feel sorry for me. Learn how to read next time High School drop out.

Just like I showed storm mercy I will show you mercy slick because i am generous...
                    I will take care of my biz and come back to knock you the fu.ck out
                    HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!! the puto PERICO is back intown!!!!!!! hhahahhaha dude come up with your own comebacks...........all you did was repeat everything I said......like the ***ggit perico that you are...........

hahahahhaa.........once again you have been OWNED!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhhahha

oh and about your "personal problems"

Comment

No_Money VS Slick Dick: Bad Blood (Hispanic Lounge PPV) 2/20/11

No_Money de Mexico D.F. will put his LLK (Latino Lounge King) belt on the line against slick dick "el bum" de los huevos de storms.

PPV price will be $100

Stay tuned in for the countdowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X