No announcement yet.

Ke te dieron para la navidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ke te dieron para la navidad?

I got a few cool gifts, I dont really ask for much, the best present I got was from my 10 year old son, I pay him $5 every 2 weeks for allowance, he had been trying to do extra work around the house and with his uncles and Grandma. He saved up his money and bought me a fushigi

it is only about $20, but I love the fact that he thought of me in that way and was willing to sacrifices his money to buy me a gift I really wanted, he knew I had been wanting one.

I also got the back to the future trilogy DVD set, WOW exp pkg, Black Ops for 360, some CK boxer briefs

What did you guys get?

Nothing...

Comment

pobre vato

Comment

Ropa no mas. Hey what so special about that ball thing . what does it do compa

Comment

Una remera y un vest jacket. Nada mas...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Ropa no mas. Hey what so special about that ball thing . what does it do compa
            well for starters it is heavy almost a pound, I racked my self twice while playing with it when I first opened it, not cool

but it is basically a ball, that looks like a crystal ball, anti gravity and illusion is the key to making it look like it is floating

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
              pobre vato
              Pobre nothing, i told everyone i wanted nothing .

Comment

Cologne- Bleu by Chanel
                A couple of shirts.
                And PS3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  Pobre nothing, i told everyone i wanted nothing .
                  Porque ? no te gusta regalos?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    well for starters it is heavy almost a pound, I racked my self twice while playing with it when I first opened it, not cool

but it is basically a ball, that looks like a crystal ball, anti gravity and illusion is the key to making it look like it is floating
                    orale, so you have to learn how to use it then

Comment

Working...
                    X