X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    Topanga

( Yeah! BERNIE'S CORNER you too cool now for me and Ricardo? now that you hanging out withthe bad boys doing drugs, drinking and getting BANNED...talk to us B...porque you got timeout )
    amor...............

Daaaaaaaaamn I'd do nasty disgusting things to get with Topanga....she's always been top 5 for me............

as far as Burn dawg me lo voy a madrear al guey si no nos contesta.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      amor...............

Daaaaaaaaamn I'd do nasty disgusting things to get with Topanga....she's always been top 5 for me............

as far as Burn dawg me lo voy a madrear al guey si no nos contesta.........

Romance.........

My boys......I’m sorry brothers. Been crazy kinda busy. Long story short Megacita banned me for “supposed” racism. I called that krazyn8tive Indio look’n mutha fugger Tonto and she got her feelings hurt. So she threw a ratón and Mega her life partner in turn banned me for a week 5 days whatever it was. Bunch of right wing chochas/panochas if you ask me. I’ve seen these boards filled with hate but don’t come try’n to cook in my kitchen if you’re sensitive to the heat.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-25-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Romance.........

My boys......I’m sorry brothers. Been crazy kinda busy. Long story short Megacita banned me for “supposed” racism. I called that krazyn8tive Indio look’n mutha fugger Tonto and she got her feelings hurt. So she threw a ratón and Mega her life partner in turn banned me for a week 5 days whatever it was. Bunch of right wing chochas/panochas if you ask me. I’ve seen these boards filled with hate but don’t come try’n to cook in my kitchen if you’re sensitive to the heat.

Cojida............

how in the hell can anyone accuse good o' burns of such a heinous crime? are they mad? how can they be so obtuse! do they not know you are part Mexican part Puerto Rican part Native American part Pakistani part Irish part Russian part Japanese and 1/16th Indio taraumara????? I shall write a rather strongly worded letter to the editor...........

Comment

Cojida

how in the hell can anyone accuse good o' burns of such a heinous crime? are they mad? how can they be so obtuse! do they not know you are part Mexican part Puerto Rican part Native American part Pakistani part Irish part Russian part Japanese and 1/16th Indio taraumara????? I shall write a rather strongly worded letter to the editor...........

Conejos...........

Gawd damn bro that’s alotta parts.

That puto’s probably the type of Indio that says he’s 1/64 part India.

I Wouldn’t expect any less and as always good look’n out.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Conejos...........

Gawd damn bro that’s alotta parts.

That puto’s probably the type of Indio that says he’s 1/64 part India.

I Wouldn’t expect any less and as always good look’n out.....:

grama

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              grama
              Libra............

damn ya se cojieron al Burns otravez............y a hora por que BERNIE'S CORNER -jose- tell'em someteeng homes..............

Comment

Libra............

damn ya se cojieron al Burns otravez............y a hora por que BERNIE'S CORNER -jose- tell'em someteeng homes..............
                azúcar.........

Comment

azúcar.........
                  Negra......................

Comment

Negra......................
                    camisa............

Comment

camisa............
                      pantalones

( Ric-O Suave WTF? smh what's up with him? hanging out with the wrong crowd of you ask me...we losing him to the dark side )

Comment

Working...
                      X