Puerto Ricans created Hip Hop and Reggeaton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous377 View Post
    Reggaeton is way better then mexican rap,and gay ass ranchero music
    What is Mexican Rap? Is it the same stuff that your fellow Puerto Rican WICKED MINDS is doing(?)

As for Ranchero music... I can bet you anything that it has sold more albums than that garbage you listen to.

Just because a Puerto Rican created it doesn't mean you have to like it. That's just stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Its gay but LATINOS love it, its the most popular music with hispanics right now, killing Salsa, so who cares your opinion
      just because reggayton is big (mainstream) doesn't mean it's killing salsa, underground music > the commercial bullshit we have now on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
        Thats like saying Mexicans or Chicanos had a big influence in Gangster Rap, since it originated in the west coast. Compton, Watts, South Central, East LA, Long Beach, where Mexicans are the majority.

LMAO!! Ridiculous
        zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thats how i feel when i listen to that chincano rap

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
          just because reggayton is big (mainstream) doesn't mean it's killing salsa, underground music > the commercial bullshit we have now on the radio.
          its been killed it, you wouldnt know anything about that, since your not even hispanic lol

Comment

any u guys bump to mr capone e?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous377 View Post
              Yeah, because it's so manly to drive around with only music, that talks about killing

Comment

a me gustaba mucho el reggaeton pero ya a cambiado mucho y como que ya se ha estado calmado. pero tuvieron muchos buenos exitos exitantes.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post

i actually met south park mexican a couple a years ago in high school. that guys cool as hell. he has really nice beats

Comment

PR by blood and hate reegaeton, its the reason ignorant kids have guns and act like being the most underground gangstas is what life is about.

Comment

raggaeton was started by the black slaves in panama

Comment

Working...
                      X