Victor Ortiz - Light Welter
    Alfredo Angulo - Light Middle
    The Ghost Guerrerro - Super Featherweight
    Jose Jr - Light Welter
    Frankie Gomez - Light Welter
    Sual Canelo - Light Middleweight
    Brandon Rios - Light Welterweight
    Abner Mares - Bantaweght
    What do you think of Frankie Gomez? He beat Jose Benavidez Jr. in the amateurs. In the professionals, his biggest win is over Roman Montano, who is better than the fighters Benavidez has been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
      What do you think of Frankie Gomez? He beat Jose Benavidez Jr. in the amateurs. In the professionals, his biggest win is over Roman Montano, who is better than the fighters Benavidez has been fighting.
      I really don't know....I only looked up Frankie awhile ago, I realy dont know, but the commentators said Jose Jr had Salvador Sanchez ability. So I'am interested, and think Jose Jr, will prove to be better.

Just how Teddy Atlas said Guillermo Rigo could be one of the greatest counter puncher in history.

Comment

What do you guys think of Canelo, wanting Berto? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          LOL, thats in San Juan (I think), a house deicated to Puerto Ricos once was President, Pedro albizu Campos, who was experimented, tortured, and murdered by the United States Government as a terrorist.
          irony at it's finest, considering the murders this government has conducted in wars in other countries.

Comment

I like Canelos ambition, but he gets beat up by Berto, and Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
              I like Canelos ambition, but he gets beat up by Berto, and Mosley.
              i agree... hes only 20 years old anyway... i cant wait for him to mature more hopefully GBP doesnt fuk his career up by giving him fighters he shouldnt be facing so early.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                i agree... hes only 20 years old anyway... i cant wait for him to mature more hopefully GBP doesnt fuk his career up by giving him fighters he shouldnt be facing so early.
                DON'T SAY THAT!!

Comment

There are two unbeaten prospects in the featherweight division, Miguel Angel Garcia and Jorge Diaz. Their next fight should be against each other. They should fight each other early next year.

Miguel Angel Garcia

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4679&cat=boxer

Jorge Diaz

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9246&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                    Other good prospects are, Frankie Gomez, Diego Chavez and Gumersindo Carrasco
                    diego chavez is good but i dont see him being a long time champ

Comment

Hot prospect Luis Cruz scores another nasty KO, last night, could he be Juanma with a chin?

Comment

Working...
                      X