Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revelations of a girl that was clinically dead for 23 hours..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations of a girl that was clinically dead for 23 hours..

and claimed she went to hell and heavens, and said that many of the artists who passed away are in hell ...

it's in spanish by the way, if you have time to watch here it is, it's very creepy...

what a bunch of mentally ******ed morons, the way they cry and pray just makes it believe these bit*hes are both mentally ill and just worship him..this is fake ass hell

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
      the look on this girl's face creeped me up completely.
      thats cause shes ******ed!

tell me when an atheist sees god and THEN becomes a religious person...

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
        @ selena part...

that creeped me out even more..like seriously...selena in hell? c'mon..
        yeah, selena is in hell because she was not catholic. obviously anyone who is not catholic is in hell. but hey as a side note i was clinically dead for 2 minutes, for overdosing and i did not see ****.

Comment

I didn't see any of the videos but from the thread title I can tell you it's the medical phenomenon lazarus syndrome .

Comment

Dayum, I wonder how much ca$h she got for makin that vid.

Comment

What a load of ****. The idea of a heaven and hell is so fucking stupid it boggles my mind that so many people believe in those sort of things.

Comment

It's biblical and the bible is inspired by God! You reep what you sow . Do you think that there is no justice in God and that all those people that did'nt believe in his Son would just die and end of story not to mention rapists ,murderers ,thiefs etc. God is a just God and there will be a judgement day were we all will stand before the throne of God !

Comment

Originally posted by jeg77 View Post
                  It's biblical and the bible is inspired by God! You reep what you sow . Do you think that there is no justice in God and that all those people that did'nt believe in his Son would just die and end of story not to mention rapists ,murderers ,thiefs etc. God is a just God and there will be a judgement day were we all will stand before the throne of God !
                  This is going to turn into a religious debate.

Regardless of your personal beliefs, you have to admit this video is a lot of crap. When this sort of things happen, people like to take advantage of mindless drones who believe the bible word for word.

Comment

TBH, I don't believe any of it. I'm an atheist myself and go to church on Sundays because I llike what they teach but this **** is just absurd. She went to Heaven and Hell and saw many celebrities down there......maybe see saw that movie Constantine.

Comment

Working...
                    X