Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fellow Latinos, Is Mayweather the gayest boxer and most over rated of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Latinos, Is Mayweather the gayest boxer and most over rated of all time?

Seriously....he ducked two big hispanic fighters in Margo and Cotto, He's b*tchmade. Even though Ricans take knees they're still more man than Floyd.

no..hes one of the greatest of all time

Comment

raba, tenemos que hablar espanol pa q este negro asqueroso se vallan a la verga LOL

floyd getting credit for beating marquez is hilarious.

Comment

one of the most skilled of all times, he just doesn't fight enough. i wish he was more active

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
          no..hes one of the greatest of all time
          Estas bien pendejo pinche may-te asqeroso no mames vete a comer tu pinche pollo frito y para de estar en esta lounge LOL

Comment

An old mosley is his best win. that being said De hoya beat a more prime mosley. so is DLH > mayweather?

Comment

Todo los boxeadores son overrated y underrated. Todo depende en quien esta haciendo el rating.

Y el Panameno Al Brown y Emile Grifith eran maricones de verdad.

I can't really write in Spanish. My spellings sucks. Por eso uso mucho espanglish.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                An old mosley is his best win. that being said De hoya beat a more prime mosley. so is DLH > mayweather?
                isn't a old mosley cotto's greatest win? i don't get it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
                  Estas bien pendejo pinche may-te asqeroso no mames vete a comer tu pinche pollo frito y para de estar en esta lounge LOL
                  you are an idiot. half of mexicans flood into the united states LOL by the way, LARRYX. he is saying in spanish that you should stay out of the hispanic forum & go and eat fried chicken.

it all goes back to penis envy....

what a DUSH......
                  Last edited by americanbot; 08-31-2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    isn't a old mosley cotto's greatest win? i don't get it LOL
                    Yes a past prime Shane was Cotto greatest victory. So what is it that you don't get? And, he wasn't an inactive past prime fighter when Cotto fought him BYW.

Comment

Working...
                    X