Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fellow Latinos, Is Mayweather the gayest boxer and most over rated of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
    Seriously....he ducked two big hispanic fighters in Margo and Cotto, He's b*tchmade. Even though Ricans take knees they're still more man than Floyd.
    One of the top 3 most skilled fighter of all time and a top 5 defensive fighter of all time.

Cotto ducked him at 140 and Margarita lost to Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
      One of the top 3 most skilled fighter of all time and a top 5 defensive fighter of all time.

Cotto ducked him at 140 and Margarita lost to Williams.
      When was the best time to make the Cotto fight? Financially and legacy wise?

Didn't Floyd retire after Oscar? And, came out of retirement to fight Hatton. So.... when did Marg lose to Williams again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
        Seriously....he ducked two big hispanic fighters in Margo and Cotto, He's b*tchmade. Even though Ricans take knees they're still more man than Floyd.
        you speak the truth homes.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          When was the best time to make the Cotto fight? Financially and legacy wise?

Didn't Floyd retire after Oscar? And, came out of retirement to fight Hatton. So.... when did Marg lose to Williams again?
          Cotto never made him an offer to fight him at 140 and 147. Floyd and the top fighters at 140 were fighting each other and Cotto was not ready for Floyd at 140.

Cotto should've made Floyd an offer after the DLH fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            Cotto never made him an offer to fight him at 140 and 147. Floyd and the top fighters at 140 were fighting each other and Cotto was not ready for Floyd at 140.

Cotto should've made Floyd an offer after the DLH fight.
            Floyd was fighting top fighters at 140? Oh yea I forgot Gatti big whoopidoo pfft.

After the DLH fight?

How about the Shane fight? That is when Cotto really truly became an elite fighter. P4P level fighter. At worst the 2nd best WW.

That was the time not at 140 but after Cotto beat Shane and Floyd beat Hatton. Was when that fight meant something huge, it was when it was the bigger fight financially wise and legacy wise.

And, at this time they mentioned Cotto name to Floyd. And, Floyd response "I will retire from boxing, I will not let boxing retire me." That is what he said when Cotto became elite and Cotto name was brought up. And, Floyd stuck to his word and retired like the champion and fighter he is.

True Cotto never made an offer to Floyd. But, when Cotto became elite, when the fight should of taken place because it meant more financially and legacy wise Floyd didn't make an offer either. To Cotto credit he stuck on and fought other top fighters though. While Floyd went to go wrestle the big show

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              An old mosley is his best win. that being said De hoya beat a more prime mosley. so is DLH > mayweather?
              PBF whipped the living **** out of SSM. Shane won the 2nd round and lost the next 10. "hoja beat a more prime mosley?" Moron hoja never beat smaller SSM. Not even once while trying twice... Floyd beat him down, and Pac exposed him into retirement!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                PBF whipped the living **** out of SSM. Shane won the 2nd round and lost the next 10. "hoja beat a more prime mosley?" Moron hoja never beat smaller SSM. Not even once while trying twice... Floyd beat him down, and Pac exposed him into retirement!!!!
                I know according to the books ssm beat dlh. If you actually watch the second fight you would know different.

Comment

Working...
                X