Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Puerto Ricans always go on one knee when fighting an Elite Mexican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
    No he doesn't, He lives in Playas. I wish I lived in San Diego....
    You wannabe chicano

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
      You wannabe chicano
      San Diego is beautiful mayne..... At least I wouldn't have to cross the ****ing border every morning to go to school

Comment

No he doesn't, He lives in Playas. I wish I lived in San Diego....
        Is that so? but I heard he has a house in san diego. Well, you must know better.

Never wish to live in any other country. A friend now living in houston, invited me to teach there with finances and all. I said no, I can't contribute to the brain drain going on in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
          You wannabe chicano
          Hey heeb, a mexican-american is called a chicano while a puerto rican-american living in new york is called a nuyorican. You a puerto rican living in jersey, what are you called?

Comment

Why?
            I see one Elite Mexican fighter there. Margarito was born here in California man. Therefore, not Mexican by your standards if you don't want to claim ODLH or Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
              I see one Elite Mexican fighter there. Margarito was born here in California man. Therefore, not Mexican by your standards if you don't want to claim ODLH or Ortiz.
              Margarito needs an Interpreter dlh and ortiz dont

Comment

Working...
              X