Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this all of the sudden a Mayweather Lang???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reported this kat for spammin/trollin............lets wait and see if the power that be do the right thing......other things are being worked out in the background.........that's all I can say.........

Comment

cant believe this was almost 4 years ago when larry tried to own the latino lounge

Comment

me tarde un poco en venir a nuestra lounge pero me da gusto que no la han serrado. la razon que yo no puedo poner muchos post aqui, es que yo trabajo y tambien se que la mayoria de mis hermanos mexicanos tambien trabajan en trabajos duros que no tienen el alcanse de computadoras. les aseguro que ninguna raza se parte la madre como los mexicanos. ehh estado en el main lounge/forum y veo muchos cubanos y puerto riquenos que nunca han visitado a este lugar. si las cosas fueran facil cualquiera las haria, y por eso estamos como estamos. no se me aguiten vergas que somos pocos pero locos. vamos a sacar al chapo de la carcel.........

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          Nah keeed......no disrespect to you or your Mayweather following.....but you need to take your posts and bounce.....I've let it be known I don't like the man but that's not here nor there.....all that **** goes down in NSB.....so this has nothing to do with nothing...........bottom line this here is our chunk of forum.....I aint down with this hybrid sharing lang stuff....so lets keep it legit and take your post elsewhere........

am I the only Latino that is going to stand up for our lang???

WTF culos mas vale que todos le digan a estos gueyes que se vallan much o a la verga y nos degen el Lang como es......
          Im hella pissed these kats think they can just come in here and "share" OUR lang for their *****...

but imma be like Phonzy and be cool......but I ***** you not.....if Poppa Pump or someone don't make this right......I will make their stay here the most unpleasant stay ever....even if it costs me a permaban....and I've been hella legit......never been banned since I joined.....I make legit threads........but that's some disrespectful ***** right there.....

I just saw some other thread talkin bout who should moderate OUR lang for the use of Mayweather threads..........WTF????? what are we chopped liver??????

Poppa Pump...or who ever......ya'll need to make this right...and make sure if they don't bounce willingly that ya'll make SURE they bounce with all that mess........

and again no disrespect to Larry or The Greatest or any of them Mafia kats....but ya'll need to find another place to post......
          See I take that as a sign of disrespect..........who are you to come to OUR lang and take over???? then tell me....YOU are here to stay??? if they gonna can us then so be it......let them can us......that's our beef........no one asked you to come bring life to our lang......so again...im being hella legit.....just take your posts and your mafia and take over some else's lang.......
          Really dude??? really????? wow........aight G no worries....I know where you stand......
          Now that is a whoooooooooooole nother story......one Underboss doesn't seem to undestand.........

I find it disrespectfull that they come in here.....and undermind kats like Underboss you and me who are regulars.....and just decide to "take over"......

see if Larry PM's me or you or Boss who are all regs.....and says....dude ya'll gonna get canned......lets see what we can do here.....

or **** even make a post saying ...........what ya'll think??? is this legit???.........

then ok .....I can see that..........we figure ***** out and we come out legit......

but for them to show up one day and be like........yeah this is our spot now too..........and then start threads talking bout........who should be the mod in OUR lang......im like WTF???

unless you run this site you don't get to just "decide" to take over areas.....

so again....im sayin straigh up......those May Mafia posts don't belong here......now ya'll wanna post and add to OUR LATINO LANG.....and all is good....just like Boss said......we can use the new kats.........but its the LATINO LANG..........not the MayweatherMafia lang.........let's make that CRYSTAL clear..............
          See even dumb**** b!tches like you belong here with your ******ed posts more than they do.........

de perdida tu sabes lo que estoy escribiendo cuando te digo que te vayas a chingar a tu madre.......

aunque seas un pendejo puto maricon.....de perdida me das algo de divercion....esto putos me caen en la punta de la verga con la que me cogi a tu esposa......

por eso quiero que se largen y me degen el lang pa nosotoros para que te sigamos mandando a chingar tu cagada madre en paz!!!!

hahha I know right??? I don't get tired of owning that kat..........but in all honesty even he belongs here more than them Mafia kats......
          and order is restored............

oh yeah........chinga tu madre........

hahahhahhahhahahhahhahhahhahaha
          GWAD..........you are so horrible at this it's just not fair.....hahahhahhaa...........ah oye tu mami me digo que te digiera a ti que tu papi va ir a tu cuarto a las 9 de la noche para meterte la verga por tu culo otravez.....asi que compra vaselina pa que no manches tus chones porque lla esta cansada de lavarlos......

it works too.......she didn't bleed one bit this time...........

hahahhah
          Since your such a moron.......imma give you a pass on this one and not make a joke that I am itching to do........cuz your pops is dead......this is a sign of respect to him more than it is to you...........but this is your one and only pass......next time you share MORE personal info online im owning your dumn ass again...........

stupidmuthafuka.............hahahhahaha

oh yeah.........

chingatumadre.......

IMOUT!!!!!!!!
          It does appear order is restored.......
          I reported this kat for spammin/trollin............lets wait and see if the power that be do the right thing......other things are being worked out in the background.........that's all I can say.........
          Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          cant believe this was almost 4 years ago when larry tried to own the latino lounge
          aaaaaw man ..........priceless priceless stuff on here.......ahahhahah green k coming your way........

Comment

Nah keeed......no disrespect to you or your Mayweather following.....but you need to take your posts and bounce.....I've let it be known I don't like the man but that's not here nor there.....all that **** goes down in NSB.....so this has nothing to do with nothing...........bottom line this here is our chunk of forum.....I aint down with this hybrid sharing lang stuff....so lets keep it legit and take your post elsewhere........

am I the only Latino that is going to stand up for our lang???

WTF culos mas vale que todos le digan a estos gueyes que se vallan much o a la verga y nos degen el Lang como es......
            Ill mean disrespect...Get that Floyd mayweather bullshlt out of here. Hes a bum and has no purpose being on a Lang thread. Make a **** lang and talk about Floyd all in it. Now there is an idea!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Ill mean disrespect...Get that Floyd mayweather bullshlt out of here. Hes a bum and has no purpose being on a Lang thread. Make a **** lang and talk about Floyd all in it. Now there is an idea!
              You gtfo out bro you're obsessed with Floyd we don't need your dumbass bullshit here either.

Borra los posts de este pendejo Ric nomas se la pasa mamando la verga cada que mencionan a Mayweather, pinche morro enfermo mandalo a la verga tampoco es el lounge de filipinos asi que se vaya a chingar a su madre

Comment

Larry had you vatos buggin out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                  You gtfo out bro you're obsessed with Floyd we don't need your dumbass bullshit here either.

Borra los posts de este pendejo Ric nomas se la pasa mamando la verga cada que mencionan a Mayweather, pinche morro enfermo mandalo a la verga tampoco es el lounge de filipinos asi que se vaya a chingar a su madre
                  Lol y tu camarada porque tan obsesionado de Ghana?
                  Last edited by Sake1; 03-01-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Lol y tu camarada porque tan obsesionado de Ghana?

Comment

Pinche cara...

No estoy obsesionado carnal es puro amor de machos...

Ademas Sake1 vete a la verga puto no me cuestiones que ti te obsesiona verle las piernas a argentinos no te hagas wey.

Comment

Working...
                      X